Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Attack of the Pinz - 42"/19"/32"

gbeef

Hey guys i wanted to say thanks for all your posting on how to build a hyperpin machine. Now to do it!. So far i have it all prototyped and have all the hardware to start now i need to build the cab.

Heres my setup for computer.

i5 760 OC/3.5Hz

MSI P55

64G SSD

4 Gigs kingston ram

2X GTX260's

750W coolmaster

42" LG 450

32" Dynex

19" Benq

Im really excited now i waiting on my bar and will be placing an order soon with Pinball life. I dont have a name for the pin but i think want want the artwork too look like an original cab.

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

db95bb64.jpg

80a1011a.jpg

0f67f270.jpg

f60e4712.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4135.jpg

Topper shots

IMG_4137.jpg

IMG_4144.jpg

Sa5gPneR0RY

Topper only

WpPip0OMDI8

Video of shot from afar

c-gYNHj5spg

It's a system overview

x-IfVTWOSYg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im building one as we speak im almost done i should be able to start primer today!.. I also figured out a theme and name "ATTACK of the pinz" Im going to reference ATTACK from MARZ artwork and try to incorporate other tables.

Yeah i was but then i took a look at it. There inst a way to really alter MM that much because the whole cabinet design is raster and not vector.. Im going to Copy the Attack from mars cab as close as i can going only vector and add in other elements from other machines. So cab will still look like AfM but with alterations.

I've always liked a cabinet with a theme and a table to match.

The Cabinet is almost done. One more coat of paint... Im still waiting on legs to arrive.:( also im suck for artwork on what to do. Thinking about a simple name for the cab. But i like the idea of multiple artwork, but i also like the idea of a theme.

Thanks i think im going to make the alien hold a blaster, i have to tweak the ships tonight and the pinball machines i may change the logos. Dunno yet.

For the head I'm thinking of doing something similar to the original cab except redo the alien holding the girl in his arms from the Playfield. I finished final paint a couple days just waiting for it to dry.

MWong i loved how you mounted the PCB's and used strips to connect everything together do you know the technical name of the strips?

Archived