Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Attack of the Pinz - 42"/19"/32"

gbeef

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMFG this artwork rocks! simply awesome! is it all vector art?

Thanks guys!

Yes its all vectorized But in order to get the right gradient in AI i have to bring just the background into photoshop. Because the stars this glow around them... So im working with a giant photo shop file. Its about 90% vector. The file took about about 20+ hours to build because i did some mods.

Stuff i did to make it one of a kind was add an alien to the side cab with a gun. Add the pinball machines with logos from my favorite pins.

In the head i added the statue of liberty, eiffle tower and a new city scape (which im going to tweak) the aliens are also different from the original cab, i changed them also.

I wanted to make something one of a kinda but keep it original to match Attack from mars table.

Looks like my table legs have finally cleared customs hopfully i can get some of it built this weekend. Can anyone recommend a good printers printers online? and any idea of what it will cost? I'm in canada BTW

Can anyone recommend a good printers printers online? and any idea of what it will cost? I'm in canada BTW

www.gameongrafix.com aka www.mamemarquees.com

http://www.gameongrafix.com/products/pinball-custom-design

$98 plus shipping.

Scott's stuff is great quality but be warned that he might take a while to get back to you via email since he does this on the side. Just be patient or persistent and it will pay off in the end.

• 3 weeks later...

Only Advice I have, the smoother the surface the better, and 4 hands is a must. I just peeled a small section back at a time, and then used a plastic putty knife to apply it evenly while my wife was the back peeler. Turned out pretty well. Then Cut with many sharp razors when done.

Here's an update of where i at on the machine i have a about 80% wiring done i had to go and redo the back box measurements were off:(

Having a heck of a time getting the tilt bobs to work:(

I'm planning on building my own intro & DMD for the cab.

IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

IMG_4027.jpg

What a long weekend I didn't get to prime the cabinet the dmd took way to long. Also i failed a couple times on the dmd before getting it right. Anyways here's som pics on my phone.

Looks like you are using pocket holes? If so how have they worked out for you on your build? Did you use them in all the cabinet work?

They worked out ok. If you have the right jig to do then its easy. We went this route to avoid holes the cabinet. Glue is what is going to hold your cabinet together the screws are just there for setting the cabinet.

As for the cab we used a combination of biscuits, pocket screws and glue!..

Archived