Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSpin 1.5.1 Public Release

fr0stbyt3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 12:02 AM, Spawk said:

HyperHQ? ...ALL launching should be done by RL.

HQ is only really useful for populating/filtering the wheel! You can create dummy text files and use the txt extension if you want. It will have no effect at all on launching.

RL will load them fine.

Yes, unless you're using RL. Not everyone does...

Guest ramtec

Hi Guys,

Any news on the 2004 fix?

I updated more than 10 days ago and now cannot revert.

Much appreciated 

4 hours ago, gigapig said:

Copy the dll to the HS root. 

Thanks for the info Gigapig.

Unfortunately I do not have the windows.old directory anymore on my arcade pc.  Is the .dll file specific to the installed version? 

20 hours ago, Spawk said:

No, i think the download page is just telling you how he found it... just use the dll in the download.

Oh haha, thanks, I didn't see the download button.  I hadn't updated my main system (still 1909), so copied the dll file from that 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello , please I would like to know if a new vesion of hyperspin will come out sometime, because i already placed the ''sxs.dll'' inside the hyperspin folder , and in fact , hyperspin worked again , but also its working pretty much slower than before the 2004 update and i don't know why , there are slowdowns , a little bit input lag etc, and i didn''t change anything. Before the update it was working perfectly.
My specs:
Ryzen 5 1600x
16 gb ram
R9 380

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

ok so ive read this post looking for a solution to using subfolders
and there isnt really an answer, ive read several other pages on the subject with no help
so could someone help me figure this out, i dont really want to compress my entire psx & ps2 library

Thanks Dakota