Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

2014 HyperSpin Certified Video Sets [EmuMovies]

Circo

I imagine we will get to speccy eventually. I'm still working on core systems and surprisingly no one has taken that system on.

Please post a link to a tutorial on how to make videos for you guys Circo and I'm sure we can rustle up some more help when people realise how not so hard it really is. :top:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please post a link to a tutorial on how to make videos for you guys Circo and I'm sure we can rustle up some more help when people realise how not so hard it really is. :top:

In theory it's easy , well & it is but one game may take you 10 minutes & more. Also these 8 bit computers can be alot more awkward than any console game. Quite frankly , sometimes can be a pain in the a.

I captured Ghostbusters for Amstrad yesterday and played it like I'd never played the game before. Not happy with that, but you gotta move on & get them done & come back to improve it later.

My speccy database is @ 2900 games so I wouldn't even like to think about attempting that but I do have Joystick only & Multiplayer DB's so I would deffo start there.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, pretty new here so apologies for popping this question in this thread, but I've Googled up the wazoo and can't find the information I'm after.

I've been setting up my HS and I'm almost at the stage where I will donate to HS and EmuMovies and use HyperSync to download all my media.

The thing is, all I want to know is how large certain media packs are and I can't seem to find this info anywhere. For example, how large is a complete set of MAME videos, logos and snaps?

I have about 33 full systems set up and I'm just trying to plan ahead with my monthly download quota etc.

Sorry for being a noob. The answer is probably right in front of my face but I cannot see it lol.

Thanks for the quick response.

Yikes, I suspected large but this is not going to be fun on my crappy internet lol.

How many systems does your 130gb include and does HyperSync download like a torrent or a normal download. Like, can you pause and resume the downloading?

Archived