Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

2014 HyperSpin Certified Video Sets [EmuMovies]

Circo

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah. Nice one Circo. This will help me to see where I'm at now and will finish this set up.

Edit after update: 269 videos are missing

Better finish those up soon, because the new database is coming with a huge amount of new games added :D

Nice work guys, top stuff.

Better finish those up soon, because the new database is coming with a huge amount of new games added :D

Nice work guys, top stuff.

I'm working off my own database anyway, there won't be many more that I havn't got allready.

------------------------------------------

Starting to video'ize my fruit machine db. I'll upload them as I go. Whether you want them or not feel free to just remove them , I'll keep copies this side

Well tbh you're on your own with anything other than WHD. I can see about 10 WHD updates from retroplay that I currently don't have.

There also isn't one game that I need that I don't have allready between the ST & Amiga that I can't play, it's overkill. The reason I made my own database was because the other one was pretty half arsed attempt.

Thhis seems like the best place to kill 2 birds with one stone. To Circo and the mods here: I've been trying to kickstart the Famicom and Super Famicom sets and was wondering what the policy would be for putting the translation patches on the respective FTPs? I believe both Nestopia and Zsnes allow on the fly .ips application and figured this would make work on this as painfree as possible.

• 2 months later...

I have been working really closely with Rain lately on the upcoming release of HyperSync with EmuMovies support.

I have been trying like crazy to get everything to 100 % with the latest HyperList databases. Rain helped me with an auditing program and I was able to come up with exactly what we had and what was missing. I have detailed out everything in a post here:

The Great HyperList Video Snap Audit

HyperSync will also support System Intros so I started a full blown audit of that as well. 7 More were released today and I am hoping to have it at 100% by the end of the week.

Thhis seems like the best place to kill 2 birds with one stone. To Circo and the mods here: I've been trying to kickstart the Famicom and Super Famicom sets and was wondering what the policy would be for putting the translation patches on the respective FTPs? I believe both Nestopia and Zsnes allow on the fly .ips application and figured this would make work on this as painfree as possible.

Sorry I never responded to this, but I have been including Translations in my latest emumovies updates which are above and beyond what hyperlist calls for.

I updated the first post in a big way, since Rain helped me out with some new tools we have been able to get a much more accurate audit done and I have been at it for weeks mionting the video snap sets. I haven't been keeping this thread up as much as I wanted but its all up to date now.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

circo will there be any visual pinball support? as it stands now every other emulator can run vp from their front end.. but hyper is so much cooler and dosent even have any wheel art for it or launching from the wheel.. can you add it please? so i can drop maximus

• 5 months later...

ZX Spectrum ?been waiting/looking for vids for this since i joined,seems to be the only system out of 80 that i have no video previews for,here in the uk the spectrum was far more popular than the c64,the c64 was the better machine (snes) but the zx spectrum was the end users choice computer back in the day (megadrive) everyone had one,the games played better,were more responsive than the c64 on quite a few games,shame.

caugh - should say (megadrive) = genesis for you unlucky americanos that got the bastardized versions of consoles,where bigger bolder and harder sounding names seemed to be the trend for the sale !

however lest we forget how lucky are those in the states for ntsc standards,pal simply sux and nintendo still like to shove that PAL standard grrr full screen and 60hz/60fps all the way man !

ps,sorry for going off topic

Archived