Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

2014 HyperSpin Certified Video Sets [EmuMovies]

Circo

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work Circo, that set def needed to be totally redone, same with genesis, 3do or saturn great to hear you're doing 3do now.

What emu did you use when capturing btw? Did you use more than one? Because some games only work with PJ64 and others with 1964.

I used Project 64 1.6 with the latest jabo plugin patch. I also tried 1964 but it seemed to be mostly a waste of time. Though I did get the yoshi game to run. If you have any advise on the ones that show not playable or submit a video of one I would be happy to update the set.

I tried 1.7 but it kept crashing. There were a couple that ran but the graphics were so bad there was no way they could be considered playable.

Just a quick heads up there is a brand new 3DO video set on the EmuMovies FTP and Download Service. Another huge quality difference and its 100% complete to the HyperList XML. Cheers!

184 videos :)

Hi cisco just one question ?

I have make a donation to HyperSpin for gold member and I want to know if there is a reduction for EmuMovies FTP access as I'm gold memeber here ?

Just a quick heads up there is a brand new 3DO video set on the EmuMovies FTP and Download Service. Another huge quality difference and its 100% complete to the HyperList XML. Cheers!

184 videos :)

I'll check that our tonight, thanks Circo! What emu are you using for 3DO?

Hey guys. I haven't been keeping up with the community lately but I'm just checking. These videos will not be supported until Hyperspin 2.0, correct? Downloading them now will just be preparation for HS2 and there is no way to currently utilize them?

Hey guys. I haven't been keeping up with the community lately but I'm just checking. These videos will not be supported until Hyperspin 2.0, correct? Downloading them now will just be preparation for HS2 and there is no way to currently utilize them?

These sets are still being released in FLV format as well as the new MP4 format. In fact I have upgraded every single FLV set since June of last year. Better encoding, normalized audio, fills, etc.

Keep your flv's for now though. I was stupid and when Circo started doing the mp4's I got them and deleted the flvs thinking HS2.0 would be out soon. Rather than continue posting in the "what's new in 2.0" thread telling people to have patience I am redownloading the flvs so the wait time for 2.0 isn't a big deal now.

Sorry if I implied not to get mp4's yet, I meant to keep your flvs even if you get the mp4's. Just wanted to be clear. :fisheye:

I didnt take it that way at all :)

What I meant was, as these sets are being updated or redone it is worth it to download the flv's again as they have been significantly upgraded.

I didnt take it that way at all :)

What I meant was, as these sets are being updated or redone it is worth it to download the flv's again as they have been significantly upgraded.

I'm definitely a believer after seeing the Sega CD set redone, they are just beautiful. I'm anxious for the 480p Sega Genesis set now :D

I'm definitely a believer after seeing the Sega CD set redone, they are just beautiful. I'm anxious for the 480p Sega Genesis set now :D

We are almost to the halfway point on saturn, expect to finish that one in the next two weeks or so. Then the genesis madness will commence.

Archived