Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

2014 HyperSpin Certified Video Sets [EmuMovies]

Circo

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so to make sure I understand this... right now use flv for Hyperspin 1 as it doesn't support .mp4 correct?

I am just now headed down this road and starting my new arcade cabinet, I assume Hyperspin 2.0 is still being developed?

I still need to update the first post, but I really wanted to get the word out on this next piece of news. Over the last 4 weeks we have COMPLETELY redone the sega genesis video snaps. Perfect quality and much better content. This set has been begging for a redo for a long time and I am happy to say the wait is over!

http://emumovies.com/video/genesis480.mp4

Ok then yeah I guess not! I just had a look at the nes set because I thought it was good, I see it could be better but I noticed that some that I checked had some pretty heavy filtering on, like 2xSAI etc... Will you be creating the new ones with or without filters? My two cents..No filters, closer to the original. But I won't complain if you do go with filtered of course.

Circo I have converted all videos of Sega Genesis to flv.They are all in my folder /Upload Here/Akiles.

Today I have uploaded all.

Enjoy them!

Some games didnt make it thru the conversion so well, take a look at X-Men 2 Clone Wars for an example. Low bit-rate vids look good, high bit-rate ones have artifact problems. And that is why I stopped using VP6 ;)

Circo now I have uploaded the videos missing of Sega Saturn to my folder /Upload Here/Akiles/VIDEOS SEGA SATURN MISSING:

-Astal (USA)

-Bases Loaded '96 - Double Header (USA)

-Code R (Japan)

-Death Throttle (Japan)

-Doraemon - Nobita to Fukkatsu no Hoshi (Japan)

-Dungeon Master Nexus (Japan)

-Groove On Fight - Gouketsuji Ichizoku 3 (Japan)

-Hissatsu! (Japan)

-J-League Go Go Goal! (Japan)

-NBA Action (USA)

-Nekketsu Oyako (Japan)

-NHL 97 (USA)

-Olympic Soccer (USA)

-Saturn Bomberman Fight!! (Japan)

-Shienryuu (Japan)

-Sol Divide (Japan)

-Super Tempo (Japan)

-Syutokou Battle '97 (Japan)

-True Pinball (USA)