Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

2014 HyperSpin Certified Video Sets [EmuMovies]

Circo

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Circo, I PM'd you at Emumovies but I want to get started so I'll post here incase you're reading. I made a folder on the FTP and put a video there.

Can you tell me if you are happy with the quality/codecs because I didn't use the programs in the tutorial but it's an acceptable size. If you're happy Ill try to help the set along.

• 2 weeks later...

Today 3/19 marks EmuMovies 7th Anniversary. On this day in 2005 I launched the first website and released the original NES video snap set. Today I will release a new Sega Naomi and Atomiswave video snap set that is based on the new version of demul. This set features 75 newly added or replaced video snaps.

FLV's are going out the window with HS2, EmuMovies has completely moved to the much more efficient and higher quality MP4 format.

So i suppose we have to convert our existing flvs to mp4?

Thats okay, at least wont have to redownload them all.

I wouldn't do that if I were you as you'll loose a lot of quality on the process, unless quality doesn't matter to you grab the mp4 versions.

Is it possible to keep support for flv's in HS2.0, and making Mp4 the preffered format?

It would save some of us a lot of hassle.

The lockup problems origin has been detected and will no longer happen if the user uses the new flv HS compatible from emumovies. But I agree flv support can be dropped, mp4 will allow for much better quality and smaller size so no real need for flv support to still be there.

Archived