Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

2014 HyperSpin Certified Video Sets [EmuMovies]

Circo

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a look and i cant find wownfant, its not in any of the mame folders FLV or MP4.

I guess i could have a crack at making it.. but it wouldnt be as good as your ones.

Or should I wait? im guessing your all mame'ed out with all that work you've done, thanks heaps again for that.

i might give it crack just to get a feel for it and see how i go

I just had a look and i cant find wownfant, its not in any of the mame folders FLV or MP4.

I guess i could have a crack at making it.. but it wouldnt be as good as your ones.

Or should I wait? im guessing your all mame'ed out with all that work you've done, thanks heaps again for that.

i might give it crack just to get a feel for it and see how i go

I just made it and added to all the sets. :)

Mame was a hard set to audit, if you find any missing or crappy videos please report them here http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php/forum/7-special-requests/

Hey circo, thanks for all the hard work

I downloaded all my videos in mid year i see the mame is 480p and 144, i have ui32 0.137u3, will all the updated vids work on mine?, and also do i download to hs/media/mame /video or hs/media/mame/video/a,b,c and so on, do i do each folder individual

I imagine they should work fine, if your missing one or two after installing them you will just have to verify the naming on those videos.

As far as the A,B,C folders that was due to a FTP file limitation that has since been resolved, the folder structure has since been fixed, just copy the videos into your video folder and you should be set.

There are some on the ftp no main menu vid yet, I have a list of the pc game themes that needs videos, I'm off on a pinball tangent at the moment but please list anything you would want in the emumovies requests section and they will get done.

We di have some pc games on the ftp but we need a lot more

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Short answer is yes, long answer is I am finalizing the dreamcast and a new visual pinball sett this week and after Christmas N64 is next.

The other two will be after

Circo you make me so glad I paid for a year subscription!!! You really have done so much over the past 12 months. Keep up the great work. Just don't forget to come out of the cave every once-in-awhile and give those eyes a break! :argh:

didn't think you'd ever get to those dreamcast sets thanks so much!!

Since I am not going to have time to announce it officially until tomorrow at the soonest I though I should at least mention that I have just completed a 100% brand new 480p Nintendo 64 video snap set thats 100% to the HyperList DB. The difference between the old and new sets is nothing less than staggering. The set that has been available was mostly completed back in 2005 and the quality of the videos was just terrible.

So for those of you with EmuMovies FTP accounts you can go grab them now. I will try to get the 240p set up in the download section for everyone in the next day or so.

Enjoy, I know quite a few of you have been waiting for this one.

For those of you that have the old Nintendo 64 Video Snap set compare this new GoldenEye video

NEW 480p VIDEO SNAP Make sure to set playback at 480p

[YOUTUBE HD]TVhI9e91IBs[/YOUTUBE HD]

OLD VIDEO SNAP

[YOUTUBE HD]pel_fMKlLuI[/YOUTUBE HD]

Archived