Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

TRON Pedestal Arcade

allsyop

Thanks, it was fun to build, I will post some video later today.

nice, did you have any plans to go off or could share? would love to do a pedestal soon...

Thanks, We designed it in CAD, we will be selling kits soon.

Very nice pedestal. I have something similar, just about finished. That looks identical to Funglo pedestals, did you buy or build?
Thanks, We built it. I saw the funglo at a tradeshow and really liked it, we changed a few things like their S side piece, the S was not symmetrical to the cabinet and ours is, and we changed the system access area. And we make the LCD bracket different. But it was based off the idea of a funglow.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Excellent work. Is that a design you came up with (I see you designed in in CAD)? If so, hats off to you for doing something different; putting something new together can be quite a challenge in terms of aesthetics and general balance. Are the wires for the display in the tubing?

Excellent work. Is that a design you came up with (I see you designed in in CAD)? If so, hats off to you for doing something different; putting something new together can be quite a challenge in terms of aesthetics and general balance. Are the wires for the display in the tubing?

Thanks, we saw a few other pedestals and based the general design off of them with some changes. Pablo Picasso said, "Good Artists Borrow, Great Artists Steal".:flute: All of the wires are inside of the tubing (Power, HDMI, & USB) .

Archived