Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Do you like HYPERSPIN??????

bent98

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love Me some Me. But also Hyperspin. :)

I was hardcore into emulation and building my Mame cabinet about 5 years ago. Never was satisfied with any FE I found. Ended up mainly using Ultrastyle which wasn't bad but became yet another abandoned project.

I stumbled onto Hyperspin just a couple months ago and WOW!!! It's hard to believe how much is going on with it and how many people are involved. I had pretty much assumed no one was all that interested in creating FE's anymore. Glad I was wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

After playing around with it for a couple of days, not only do I like Hypserspin, I have to say it's the best frontend I've ever used. Thank you so much for this program! It was a no brainer to donate $25 for Gold Membership, I would have felt guilty if I didn't. Looking forward to dowloading all the themes, and thanks guys for the great work and great support!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was using maximus but decided to give hyperspin a go. Soooooo glad I did as it addresses many of the issues I had with maximus plus it's got so much more going for it, not atleast a great active community. Looking forward to spending some time here.

Already donated so should get my gold account activated soon... Can't wait. :)

Welcome to our Hyper Community Steve! You'll probably stick around for a while :D

Over 2000 posts for me now! Little celebration going on here :party:

Thanks. I've just got my gold access activated so am ready to go now. Congrats on your post count. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Do I "like" it? Hahahaa.. I haven't even tried it yet but now that I'm a gold member I'm going for the setup. I built a pretty basic cab years ago and when people see it, they can't believe it. If this FE is even half what it looks like, I may have to dump my ol' lady for a while while I have a new love affair with my teenage years. Thanks to the team, Hyperspin looks outstanding!!

I absolutely LOVE it! The work put into this is outstanding! I think the tutorials make this FE and the site so much better than anything else out there! Great work and keep it up. I hope in the future I can give back and contribute to the wealth of wonderful tutorials! Again, absolutely great work by the HS team!!

Do I "like" it? Hahahaa.. I haven't even tried it yet but now that I'm a gold member I'm going for the setup. I built a pretty basic cab years ago and when people see it, they can't believe it. If this FE is even half what it looks like, I may have to dump my ol' lady for a while while I have a new love affair with my teenage years. Thanks to the team, Hyperspin looks outstanding!!

You will DEFINITELY spend some time with this. Working with HS is addictive! You can easily get things looking great fast - then you see this feature, and that feature, and if you just tried this....

People are AMAZED at what my first cab can do - and it's only my prototype!! HyperSpin makes it all look Pro!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Avar unpinned this topic

Archived