Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Do you like HYPERSPIN??????

bent98

Hyperspin is one of the most Importend thing after my Familie in my Live.

I Love Hyperspin and Hyperpin and Love the Good Old Games from the 80,s.

Was the Best Time in my Live.... The 80,s....

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
care to elaborate on what features you need so that maybe they could be include in the next version?

I would assume they have been mentioned many times before but sure thing bro :)

these are on top of MY priority list

1.integrated joystick support

2.display on secondary monitor

3.a search feature

4.more genre separation (vectrex games,racing games,etc...)

Like I said im sure these have been mentioned many times before :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes i do also love hyperspin and can also say it has taken over my life ,all my spare time is devoted to Hyperspin and can't wait for that day when i have everything in good order so i can sit back and just play ,holding out for that day so i am trying not to play anything apart from testing untill that day comes my way.

The people behind hyperspin are amazing flat down and big thank you for such a frontend that i always dreamed about.

Can't wait for that day when i have everything in good order so i can sit back and just play.

You do realize this is NEVER going to happen right! :D

You're going to reach a point where you think you have everything complete to your preferences. And then....., new themes are dropped, new systems added, new features released, new wheel styles created, new box styles animated, new emulators released, new rom sets available, updated video sets created by Circo, and so on!

Well, there's still some room to play games though :D

• 2 weeks later...
Great program I have a suggestion if possible can it be done that hyperspin had a check box to auto start when windows boots, something in HyperHQ options ? this would be a nice feature.

Or....

You could simply create a shortcut to the HyperSpin.exe and place it in your Startup folder.

I understand that but it would be easer. for anyone who dont know how to do this here you is a tut.

First go to control panel, folder options and view hidden folders then follow the below info. and make a short cut of HS as "Dazz" stated above.

Your personal startup folder should be C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.

OR

The All Users startup folder should be C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Avar unpinned this topic

Archived