Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Do you like HYPERSPIN??????

bent98

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just managed to have a looks at the new HS, WoW all the problems that the old version suffered with are gone and a host of new features added. Thank you thank you thank you to all involved in the project, You guys seriously rock. Big ups to the Docs section as well, With great video tuts, Not that I'll be using them of course (unless I get stuck :rolleyes:) If you've used the old version the new one should be a breeze :top:

Well done guys every arcade cab should have a HS running inside of it, Hard to imagine what the next version will have that's better, But no doubt Bill and co will amaze & astound use once more :beer:

That's because you either A) Do not know about the included HYPERHQ that is used to configure HS. OR B) Didn't know that if you DONT install individual themes you will have a single standard non overlapping theme that is not in your opinion cluttered.

Go ahead and wait for 2.0 the rest of us will continue reading documentation, creating documentation and pointing grateful users in the right direction.

If I am coming off as pissy it is only because your statements are vague and show clearly that you are just unfamiliar.

A better composed statement would be

"Hey I like HS is there anyway to make my themes look and uncluttered? Also, I am having a hard time editing all the INI's by hand. Do you have a configuration problem to help users like myself?

I actually ment 1.0 For what ever reason I thought the upcoming release was going to be 2.0.. The clutter is mostly just things flying all over the place, and things on the wheel overlapping each other. Now that 1.0 is released I must say I like it a bit more. Still trying to figure out how to properly configure everything tho. Like is there a way I can do my game lists? Like to show only US games for ones that have multiple languages and show only 1 version of each. So for instance Any game that has a US version it'll show that. If the game doesn't have a US version it'll show only 1 version of that sort.. I know maximus arcade had an option to hide all [] () tags which ended up just showing just one version of it when it started. However didn't really have a way of knowing which one it showed. I figure its probably just parent so if the parent is in japanese then thats what will start. Cause I know I have a problem with the movies off EmuMovies where if the parent is [J] and the video is it won't show the video at all.

Hi,

I am a Brazilian guy, 38 years old, I use Hyperspin and read the forum some years, but only now decided to sign up, and consider the hyperspin the best front end actually, and 2010 has everything to be the year of Hyperspin surely.

Cheers

Also 38 and tonight is my first night running Hyperspin all themed out and ready...WOW...absolutely stunning and just blows away Maximus Arcade (which I registered).

What an amazing FE...what a community on this forum...I am so impressed...takes the cab from looking very "hobby" FE wise to "Pro".

hows come you can't get it to work,

as far as hyperspin is concerned. I've impressed a lot od PPL with Hyperspin

it takes not long to configure and themes are sublime just pls ADD! More

I got it to work for a while. but the games wont start now.. btw hyperspin is awesome, i just get a lil'bit frustrated thats all..

I think this front end is absolute eye candy and actually makes the emus inviting and brings old life back into these classic consoles. I'm glad i found this front end i was going to use gameex but i never liked it's bland screens and i really wanted something dedicated to my childhood memories of console and arcade gaming and HS hits the nail right on the head for me.

I got it to work for a while. but the games wont start now.. btw hyperspin is awesome, i just get a lil'bit frustrated thats all..

I've had the same problem but once configured it's a lovely piece of kit, so you are not the only one, northernli. But like most things it takes time

3d arcade however was nice to look at but a real pain in the arse to configure until they released the DVD editions

• Avar unpinned this topic

Archived