Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Do you like HYPERSPIN??????

bent98

First post here, and can truthfully say until I found HS I was convinced that all emulators looked like spreadsheets or terrible menu systems. This just makes it as attractive as the rooms of loud, flashing, colourful arcade machines and video games stores that have been lost in recent years to systems that resemble sandwich toasters.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get the hell out you spamming scazwag. :mad:

Edit: Spam post I replied to was removed, I wasn't talking to Fifthdread. :fisheye:

Good to hear- because this is no spam... I am working on my bartop cabinet and so far it is amazing... Well, the small progress I have made so far is amazing anyway! More to come as I make progress, but I just wanted to put out that I love hyperspin. It is probably the most beautiful piece of software I have ever seen.

I would never tell real spam to get out, it's actually quite tasty provided you can get past the fact that it's meat in a can. I think I'd much rather have spam than try Head Cheese....I'm hungry again damn it. Good luck with your bar top cab Fifthdread.

I just don't have the skills to work with wood, in shop when I was a young'n, we had to make a fish plaque - I chose a Flounder.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been restoring Arcades for over 10years, and now have decided to take on a MAME project for my Kids. I have researched several Frontends for my MAME machine and by far HyperSpin is the most advanced. Iam a noob at MAME and I have not used Hyperspin yet, but I am a supporting memebr and will be installing it in the coming weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

The one thing that HS has over all the others (and I thank djvj for his mad scientist-like scripts) is the ability to launch anything, he even finds ways for apps that don't have command line support to be launched. HyperLaunch has been turned into a powerful launcher, christ it even has a key mapper now.

Where HS falls short, and hopefully Bill will add this in eventually, is the capability to have meta data scraped and displayed when selecting a game. HS is all flash and pictures, no game info. Now granted thanks to Boogie_nl we have have a voice that can speak to us game bio/system bio, but it'd be nice to have an "info button" where tips and tricks can be displayed, synopsis info, etc. Gameex is rich with this feature but the front end is ugly imo.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just upgraded my machine to speed up hs well worth the headache now I get to mess with the setup again a labor of love I find this to be more entertaining than playing games. Keyboard hack still going strong to. The hyperspin experience inside a vintage midway rallyx cocktail blows peoples minds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Avar unpinned this topic

Archived