Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

The HyperSpin Project

djvj

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone owns any Atari 5200 and 7800 boxed games? If you do please tape measure some boxes, I think sizes might differ depending on the box type.

Also we could use scans of the left spines.

did you get this yet? i can provide this but i have been busy lately so it might take a few days

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Tried posting this in the HS Project thread but it appears I don't have permission. Whoever is in charge of the Atari 2600 Wheel project is more than welcome to use some of the art that I've created for my 2600 themes. Dragonstomper for example has a pretty complex logo that I've already created so whoever is putting this together is more than welcome to use it if they wish. Let me know if you need files exported or anything like that. Cheers.

Is this a recent thing? I was able to post there, then a few days back I wasn't anymore. It got fixed now though.

If you don't have access, but want it, contact Brolly. (only for anyone wanting to contribute in any manner)

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm discovering that I can't post there either. Just wanting to let you guys know that locking people out from posting there also locks people out from helping or even wanting to help because it gives the impression that their help isn't wanted, despite that initial header image on this thread. Kind of goes against everything this entire forum has been about when you consider how many people have stepped up to do a few things here and there.

There's a lot of stuff I had wanted to help with... but message received.

If you want to help you just need to say so like it's stated on the first post... don't understand your post really.

We want people to help and actually produce stuff not to fill the threads with comments like that looks great, when will it be released, is it ready yet? etc. etc. that's why it's locked to non-project members.

I'd like to help for this project!, maybe for making 3D boxart or CD! I can post some exemple of my work, if you need. I know that Playstation 2 is not support by the project but 86 Disc are already done on my folder. Just PM me if you want more information. ^^

I really want to help you!

Who told you PS2 isn't supported? Sure it is ;)

I can get that assigned to you, but we will need 2D boxart done as well. I don't have the XML fully finished yet, but should be able to at least get you a NTSC+PAL full listing so you can work from that.

Nice! ok it's not a problem, i have already done 2d box for 86 games, and background for hyperpause + default Background (3d box have already done by another member). So i'm ok to work on this system for missing 2d,3d boxart (NTSC+PAL) and disc (some of them are Kustom because no resources haven't been found), missing wheels. Just need to know standard resolution for them and where I can upload my WIP! Thanks brolly

Edit : anyone have a good database for this system?

I'm working on the database, not that actively lately since there are other systems with more active development going on, but if you are picking this one up I might put some more attention into it soon. Hardest part is selecting the japanese games, I was having some help with this before, but not anymore, and there are still quite a few games that needs to be checked.

I'll pm you soon about some details I'd like to discuss with you. One important thing, make sure you keep a list of any custom resource that are using, because we will want those replaced as soon as it's possible.

Cool, but you want to join the project?

Also check my other post, don't do any disk ones until we have a proper template done.

You are almost there then, we have been collecting (well bandit mostly) high-res artwork from CPC-Power if you need it. Still a lot to grab, but many letters are finished by now.

Cool, but you want to join the project?

Also check my other post, don't do any disk ones until we have a proper template done.

You are almost there then, we have been collecting (well bandit mostly) high-res artwork from CPC-Power if you need it. Still a lot to grab, but many letters are finished by now.

you know this already exists, right?

edit: just search on youtube hyperspin project

Archived