Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

The HyperSpin Project

djvj

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy man, I asked for anyone to make one a few pages back. Badd responded with that. It doesn't need to be a big discussion, so if you want something else, then make it and show us what you think the perfect badge is. I didn't want HP because it can be confused with hyperpause, which this project is much more than that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4.

The source files we are placing into their own folders. Used this application to create the folders based on the official XML.

http://www.howtogeek.com/76619/quick-tip-create-folders-and-subfolders-in-bulk-using-a-text-file/

And when I wanted the list from the currently existing files I used this application.

http://users.adam.com.au/paulwh/_Pages/dirprint.html

Just thought I'd share the info.

was just wondering if we still had a general layout of what the controls would be, and if so what they are?

Yeah we still have the suggested layout for PS3 controllers, I will post them in the project section asap. I don't think we ever mapped them into Lynx though.

Andy man, I asked for anyone to make one a few pages back. Badd responded with that. It doesn't need to be a big discussion, so if you want something else, then make it and show us what you think the perfect badge is. I didn't want HP because it can be confused with hyperpause, which this project is much more than that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4.

Makes sense that HP could be confused with HyperPause. It's all good... I just didn't know what it was supposed to be. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to help out with this but my Photoshop skills are... well, not so skillful. So I decided to try my hand at making some videos. I made trial videos for 5 PSX games that are missing videos and uploaded them on the Emumovies FTP (same username there) matching their requirements. If someone could confirm that I'm making the videos properly I'd be happy to keep on making them. I have a set of PSX roms (minus the undumped Lightspan games of course) minted to the HyperList xml so I could fill in all the gaps in that set in time.

Thanks for the feedback! As suggested, I made a topic over on the Emumovies forum as well for extra feedback. If someone could get me access to create a topic in the HyperSpin Project Videos section so I can keep track of what I'm doing there, that would be excellent.

Archived