Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

The HyperSpin Project

djvj

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can help out. Been using Photoshop for nearly 15 years so I'm pretty comfortable with it. I've got a handful of Gamecube wheels that I made since I couldn't find any, I could either continue working on those or on a different console. I also have a ton of game manuals and game guides that I've picked up over the years.

We still need a couple more members to collect CPC artwork, so if you can help please pm me.

Right now only potatoguy is working on it and considering the size of the db that's a pretty large task for him alone, with a couple extra helpers this could be done much faster.

I don't think they're up to standard. I also have no idea what purpose these should have.

For bezel support of course. You need to have it set up to appreciate it THK.

I think they are pretty decent. Keep up the good work pollitomondao. Nice first post.

Yea I saw and grabbed both of yours already. Not sure a section is needed for just them because they are just archives of little pieces of the other sections basically. Maybe just your own thread stickied in general section would suffice?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4.

• 3 weeks later...

Overall not as well as I was expecting, but I'd say it's going reasonably well, some systems are actually moving pretty damn well as some of the guys that joined to help with them are really putting quite some time on it, others on the other hand are pretty much stalled :(

We could definitely use some more members helping out.

Archived