Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Main Hack Wheel...

Aorin

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for delaying this so much, I was making other things not HS related last months, but anyway we can call this project complete or at least I can post a 1.0 version, if anyone feels like adding new stuff, feel free.

You already know a pack like this comprises of artwork only (and surely emulators and rocket launcher configs), this is, default and main themes, logos and videos, don`t ask me where to get any other content not related to artwork and emulators (and rocket launcher stuff).

I`ll update the first page so you won`t need to search this page for links later on.

Hey guys, sorry for delaying this so much, I was making other things not HS related last months, but anyway we can call this project complete or at least I can post a 1.0 version, if anyone feels like adding new stuff, feel free.

You already know a pack like this comprises of artwork only (and surely emulators and rocket launcher configs), this is, default and main themes, logos and videos, don`t ask me where to get any other content not related to artwork and emulators (and rocket launcher stuff).

I`ll update the first page so you won`t need to search this page for links later on.

Thank you and thanks for everyone who contributed!!!

Great work!

Incrivel, Aorin!

Voce nao para de produzir novos projetos. Achei otima a ideia de um tema de hacks.

Eu estou organizando todos os temas que adquiri ate hoje. Quero terminar ate o fim do ano.

Quando conseguir, pretendo te mandar um video pra voce opinar se ficou legal! Acho que fica por volta de uns 120.

Parabens por mais esse otimo trabalho!!

i just updated the vba next core and still didn't run through rl. This is the only thing I could find on the subject on page 31

http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?251-RetroArch-Module&p=10372&viewfull=1#post10372

Can someone post the working isd and ahk so that these games work? I think all the other games from the systems work

I just checked it, GBA games are working OK, can you confirm in your modules settings, under Retroarch (Harcked Games) module, in Rom Settings you have vba_next_libretro set for GBA games?

I'm attaching my Retroarch (Hacked Games) folder for Rocket Launcher in case you need it, if it's still crashing after putting these files there, it could be some config in Retroarch.

Retroarch (Hacked Games).zip

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble getting the MSU-1 roms to work in retroarch?

I'm using the bsnes_performance_libretro core and I have tried a few other that are compatible with the bml extension but no luck.

It loads up fine but I just get a black screen in retroarch it's self and RL.

Is it possible to run these roms through retroarch???

Here is a list of the roms I have tried and can't get going

Mega Man X3 (MSU-1).bml
Rock n' Roll Racing (MSU-1).bml
Secret of Mana (MSU-1).bml
Super Mario World (MSU-1).bml
Super Metroid (MSU-1).bml
TMNT IV - Turtles in Time (MSU-1).bml
Top Gear 2 (MSU-1).bml
BS F-Zero Grand Prix 2 (MSU-1).bml
Chrono Trigger (MSU-1).bml
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (MSU-1).bml
Flashback - The Quest for Identity (MSU-1).bml
F-Zero (MSU-1).bml
Legend of Zelda (MSU-1).bml
Mega Man X (MSU-1).bml
Mega Man X2 (MSU-1).bml

As soon as I read your post I tried running some, I remember some games had to be edited, actually I edited some BML files in notepad++.

Open your Donkey Kong Country 2 bml file with any note editor and check its contents

Mine looks like this

cartridge region=NTSC
  rom name=dkc.sfc size=0x400000
  ram name=save.ram size=0x800
  map id=rom address=00-3f,80-bf:8000-ffff
  map id=rom address=40-7f,c0-ff:0000-ffff
  map id=ram address=20-3f,a0-bf:6000-7fff mask=0xe000

msu1
    rom name=dkc.msu size=0x0000
    map id=io address=00-3f,80-bf:2000-2007

information
  title: Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (USA) (En,Fr) (MSU-1)

You need the bml file to have the database name entry, in this case I have Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (MSU-1).bml.

Rocket Launcher will load this file which is a kind of cue file.

Also, I'm posting a screenshot of my DK2 folder, check if you have the same contents as I do.

Screenshot%20607_zpsgbc1unzb.png

Archived