Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Main Hack Wheel...

Aorin

It's awesome to see so much of your vision come to fruition! Especially since it's such an extreme extrapolation on something so basic I was going to attempt by adding just some to their respective wheels.

I'm waiting with baited breathe to try this out. Seriously impressed with all the work and effort that has gone into this thus far.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, even enhanced SF2 Special Champion Edition for Mega, with better color pallet and sounds, it includes SSF2 as well.

The hacker states that Capcom was lazy to make a better port since Mega Drive/Genesis was capable of a better game, he corrected the PCM driver in the original rom and you can actually run it in the actual console.

More info:

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2133/

There's also a corrected color pallet for SSF2 (SNES) and probably more for Arcade, I'm not working it intensively in this very moment since I not enough time, but yeah, even if it takes more time, it will still worth waiting.

Note that these hacks or fixes enhance in some way the original games, but the fun hacks like M1,M2,M3 and so on for Arcades will also be added in the near future.

So, guys, after all this time I can tell you all I'm finally reaching the end of this setup. Using the free time I had in the last days.

Nec PC Engine>100%

Sega Genesis>100%

Super Nintendo>100%

Nintendo Entertainment System>75%

Nintendo DS>100%

Game Boy>100%

Game Boy Color>100%

Game Boy Advance>100%

Nintendo 64>100%

Sega 32X>100%

Sega CD>100%

Sega Master System>60%

Nintendo Wii>0% (I have to figure out how to convert all the New Super Mario Bros. hacks into playable isos for Dolphin since most are ready to play in the console, they are a bunch of files, if there's a way, I'll try it.

Arcades>0% (I'll have to add these, only when I feel consoles are all sorted out)

Anyway, when I say 100%, it doesn't mean in anyway I have added all hacks that exist to that given system, it means that the ones I picked to our databases have videos and wheels ready.

In the future, and as new nice hacks are released, it would be nice to add them too and as I had to research this by myself, it's not 100% guaranteed I added all nice hacks for every system, and, as always, your help is much appreciated.

After sorting NES and SMS, I mean, creating custom wheels and recording the last videos for it, I plan to figure out how to make Wii NSMB hacks to work with Dolphin.

Make final touches to the theme and then add arcade hacks if possible.

Nec PC Engine>100%

Sega Genesis>100%

Super Nintendo>100%

Nintendo Entertainment System>100%

Nintendo DS>100%

Game Boy>100%

Game Boy Color>100%

Game Boy Advance>100%

Nintendo 64>100%

Sega 32X>100%

Sega CD>100%

Sega Master System>60%

Famicom Disk System>80%

Nintendo Wii>0%

Arcades>0%

Nec PC Engine>100%

Sega Genesis>100%

Super Nintendo>100%

Nintendo Entertainment System>100%

Nintendo DS>100%

Game Boy>100%

Game Boy Color>100%

Game Boy Advance>100%

Nintendo 64>100%

Sega 32X>100%

Sega CD>100%

Sega Master System>100%

Famicom Disk System>100%

Nintendo Wii>0%

Arcades>0%

Now I`ll deal with Wii New Super Mario Bros. hacks and see how they go.

I haven`t tried any HBMAME game yet, but I'm planning to gather the best ones so we'll have a funny wheel to play with.

Although this Hacked Games wheel may sound like it would have tons of hacked games, it doesn't, so far, among all said systems we have 383 games.

The process to decide whether one is kept or not is mainly decided when I was about to record in game play.

So far, the above systems with 100% progress have complete wheels and videos, all configurations for Retroarch and cores properly configured. It's pretty much plug and play.

After adding Wii and Arcade hacks, I'm expecting an amount of 450 titles, maybe more, I'm sure some will mention nice hacks I missed in the process, so I bet it will reach 500 titles.

Some Master System homebrew games doesn't have a base game that I could use a wheel and stamp a "Hack" there, so I decided to use Simple Wheel creator, putting SEGA's font to make it look nice.

Screenshot%2044_zpsgztyvcyp.jpg

Among other Mario Kart hacks, there's a series of Mario Kart Universe from 1 to 6, all tracks seem to be customized, they all seem nice to play!

Screenshot%2086_zpsqzkoapvd.jpg

Some enhacements

Screenshot%2083_zps7quvfjtu.jpg

Screenshot%2082_zpsmdo3bmmp.jpg

Screenshot%2078_zpsiwrevegz.jpg

Screenshot%2075_zpsiwrap8et.jpg

Screenshot%2073_zps29hctjve.jpg

This is actually the only PC Engine Hack I could find

Screenshot%2058_zpselrjuc7r.jpg

Screenshot%2054_zps9klxrcez.jpg

One of the nicest Sonic hacks out there

Screenshot%2052_zpstfn5chxy.jpg

Screenshot%2051_zpsexu9dz3c.jpg

There are so much SMB hacks you'll get lost browsing between them, even though I picked only the best ones, lol

Screenshot%2049_zpssiaov5sh.jpg

Roll Chan, from 1 to 6, really nice Mega Man hacks, all texts replaced, instead of the Dog Robot, she uses her Cat Robot to help her out.

Screenshot%2048_zpshcswapdx.jpg

Screenshot%2045_zpsdv40qpvm.jpg

For those who have doubts about this setup, it will house all mentioned systems under one main hack wheel, nothing will be split.

For those who have doubts about this setup, it will house all mentioned systems under one main hack wheel, nothing will be split.

Ah, I will do them separately then. I was thinking a genre would be fitting for those if us that like less clutter but system specific would be nice as well I think.

Ah, I will do them separately then. I was thinking a genre would be fitting for those if us that like less clutter but system specific would be nice as well I think.

I think "Genres" is a great idea.

Like setting up separate "Genres" for each 'system'.

• 2 weeks later...

It uses retroarc and on one wheel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I guessed, but android version can only launch one retroarch core.

So what I will have to do is split up the xml into the different systems and have a wheel for each.

A pain but at least I will have them!

With the system tags I can see from the xml what console each one is from easily and just cut it out into a new one. If there is no system tags I'll just have figure it out some way else.

I really want these games in my setup so don't mind spending the time on it.

Archived