The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

46" / 30" / 19" widebody cabinet

chriz99

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great stuff Chris! Sounds like you would need to modify the VPinmame table script. Is that how you are doing it now, or did you put a call to an external script?

Also, can you drive all of the cabinet lamps with just LED-wiz? I assume I need to wire in the switches to the ipac and bulb to the LED-wiz.

For START for example, I would need 2 wires to the ipac and 2 to the LED-wiz? Sorry, getting confused with the wiring. I have an ipac on order, but need to order the LED-wiz...

Great stuff Chris! Sounds like you would need to modify the VPinmame table script. Is that how you are doing it now, or did you put a call to an external script?

Also, can you drive all of the cabinet lamps with just LED-wiz? I assume I need to wire in the switches to the ipac and bulb to the LED-wiz.

For START for example, I would need 2 wires to the ipac and 2 to the LED-wiz? Sorry, getting confused with the wiring. I have an ipac on order, but need to order the LED-wiz...

there is no need to modify the vpinmame table script. there is just a call to an external script.

you can drive everything in the lamp-, switch- and flasher/solenoid matrix with your ledwiz .

your example is right. 2 wires to ipac, 2 wires to ledwiz (to control the bulb)

Also,

I guess this is just something extra you added to Attack from Mars as I believe it does not have toppers?

the 3 topper lights are mainly for pinball flasher. every pinball has flasher, so you can emulate each color and viewing angle. they are so bright that it reflect to the playfield glass and to the whole room. amazing effect.

you have to see this in real.

the 3 topper lights are mainly for pinball flasher. every pinball has flasher, so you can emulate each color and viewing angle. they are so bright that it reflect to the playfield glass and to the whole room. amazing effect.

you have to see this in real.

I guess I dont fully understand what is meant by a pinball flasher...

I only have solenoids for the flippers. I may just have to get some more for this.

Now you need my HyperDMD program...

BTW, did you get the replay solenoid working too?

yes, the original pinball replay knocker works! check out my second video at 1:56

your hyperdmd animation is awesome. I will try it :beer:

wow, very fast shipping! please post some pics and infos.

made just another short vid... to see the flasher illumination better...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAGZvTXTPOc&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAGZvTXTPOc&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wow, very fast shipping! please post some pics and infos.

made just another short vid... to see the flasher illumination better...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAGZvTXTPOc&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAGZvTXTPOc&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No kidding. I figured 3+ weeks... :)

That video looks great!

Didnt get a spec sheet with them, so I need to figure out the voltages/pinouts/etc...

I think it was on the ebay page...

3W High Power RGB Led 6 Pins 1pcs

Red:Luminous Intensity: 40-50LM

Forward voltage: 2.0-2.5v

Forward current: 400mA

Green:Luminous Intensity: 50-60LM

Forward voltage: 3.2-3.6v

Forward current: 350mA

Blue:Luminous Intensity:15-20LM

Forward voltage: 3.2-3.8v

I think it was on the ebay page...

3W High Power RGB Led 6 Pins 1pcs

Red:Luminous Intensity: 40-50LM

Forward voltage: 2.0-2.5v

Forward current: 400mA

Green:Luminous Intensity: 50-60LM

Forward voltage: 3.2-3.6v

Blue:Luminous Intensity:15-20LM

Forward voltage: 3.2-3.8v

That's there, yes, but not the pinouts...

I am guessing that I need the following Resistors?

Red: 6.8 ohm, 2W

Green: 4.7 ohm, 2W

Blue: 3.9 ohm, 2W

at 5V?

Archived