Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

New Website - What Works and What Doesn't

Circo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you click on the actual 1UP con it shows stats. The tooltip says as much

Im not so sure chat is working right, im gonna play with it more tomorrow.  Thats it for me for today.  See if you can come up with any more ideas/bugs for me :)

39 minutes ago, JSinn said:

Is there a way to clear notifications after viewing/reading them?

I'm liking the new 1up button. :woot:

So the 1-Up button replaces the like button... but we have to click another button to see who did the liking?

I really don't like that at all.  Un-user friendly for no reason. Actually it seems like a few important things require more clicking to get to now (unread, my content etc...).

I'd also like to know how to clear notifications and also how to stop being notified of every post, whether I've seen it or not.

I'd also like to know how to turn browser notifications back off (or is that in my browser settings now?) because that is really, really pissing me off.

So the 1-Up button replaces the like button... but we have to click another button to see who did the liking?
I really don't like that at all.  Un-user friendly for no reason. Actually it seems like a few important things require more clicking to get to now (unread, my content etc...).

I'd also like to know how to clear notifications and also how to stop being notified of every post, whether I've seen it or not.
I'd also like to know how to turn browser notifications back off (or is that in my browser settings now?) because that is really, really pissing me off.

You should be able to change all your notification options in your settings click on your icon at the top of the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Circo said:

You should be able to change all your notification options in your settings click on your icon at the top of the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that was the first thing I did, but it's still seems to be giving me a notification every time anybody posts something.

Also I disabled the browser notifications, and it now says it's disabled, but it's still sending me those too. Maybe I need to restart my PC for it to actually kick in or something.

EDIT: Just closing and re-opening the browser seems to have sorted it. It's no longer blowing me up with either notification now.

I'm getting used to it. I don't like how so many topics are called questions now. and it always shows the first post at the top of every page that you need to scroll past to be able to jump to other pages. And instead of Reply you hit Answer Question to post etc... all a bit obnoxious.

Archived