Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

New Website - What Works and What Doesn't

Circo

Hey Everyone,

Trying to get the website back up and running ASAP, still plenty of bugs to work out so we will be attacking those as we find them or they are reported.  There are still a few major things that are down (Tutorials, HyperSync, FTP) but we expect these to come back online shortly.  Everything is new so it is a bit much to list out.  But please let us know of any questions or feedback that you have.

UPDATE: All systems are back online, some quick notes

SITE RESPONSE SPEED - Removed SSL from general site functions but still present in purchases.  Server Tweaks

CHAT - In order to see someone in private chat you must now be a follower.  Chat offline while I work out some more bugs

HYPERSYNC - There is a new version that supports the new authentication system on the site, now supports strong passwords

NOTE: MUST BE A PLATINUM LICENSE HOLDER OR ABOVE TO UTILIZE SYNC

HYPERBASE FTP - Back up and running and the login system has been improved

NOTE: MUST BE A PLATINUM LICENSE HOLDER OR ABOVE FOR FTP ACCESS

Address: files.hyperspin-fe.com

Login: (Forum Name) or (Email Address) you no longer have to use the (forum name)@hyperspin-fe.com though it will still work

Password: (Forum Password) now supports strong passwords

Port: 221

Tutorials - Back up and running can currently be found under the forums drop down menu

Tapatalk -  Working again, users should notice no change

Known Issues

Location on forum post does not have a space

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job with the new site, getting up to speed now on my mobile. New side menu and activity feed stuff is cool.

issues wise there's only 2 I have found which are very minor.

main one is on my phone the ad bar is massive. Have to keep zooming in and this makes the side menu hard to use

image.png

the other one is there used to be a box for top downloads for the month in downloads section. Can't see it now. Miss that

4 hours ago, thatman84 said:

Great job with the new site, getting up to speed now on my mobile. New side menu and activity feed stuff is cool.

issues wise there's only 2 I have found which are very minor.

main one is on my phone the ad bar is massive. Have to keep zooming in and this makes the side menu hard to use

image.png

the other one is there used to be a box for top downloads for the month in downloads section. Can't see it now. Miss that

The ad code is wrong, will be redoing that tonight

I always have my phone browser set to desktop mode, really hate when sites force mobile view on me, which the old site had a habit of switching to when opening threads in new tabs. Seems to work great now :)

Have a 1080p screen for a reason, good eyesight and like full site functionality always

6 hours ago, JoyStickKilla said:

Boo on the ads. Should definitely not have them for platinum members 

Agreed, they have been disabled for everyone at the moment.  But once responsiveness fixed they will only show for regular members and guests

7 hours ago, THK said:

I always have my phone browser set to desktop mode, really hate when sites force mobile view on me, which the old site had a habit of switching to with opening threads in new tabs. Seems to work great now :)

Have a 1080p screen for a reason, good eyesight and like full site functionality always

The site no longer has a separate mobile mode,  I hate those too.   Though hopefully I have tapatalk working in the next 24 hours or so.  

33 minutes ago, Metalzoic said:

There's no space between the word Location and the actual location.

<---mine there says LocationSeattle instead of Location Seattle.

On my list, but the fix wasn't obvious, then again im tired.  Will take a harder look after a good nights sleep.  As far as the speed i'm not noticing that but not much to do but I will do some more research if it continues to be an issue.

@ninja2bceen I just checked your account and the permissions on those forum and they are wide open.  When your at a PC can you give me a few specific links when you see the error and I will look into it some more.  

Archived