Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Top features Poll

thatman84

Top Missing Features  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Top Missing Features from PC Version

• Collections (launch multiple emulators from one wheel)
    • Favourites/Genre (anyway to customise a full set without duplicating media)
    • Horizontal Main/System wheels
    • Other (please comment)
  2. 2. Extra Features (over and above PC)

• Default System Media to save space (default video, wheel, box, cart)
    • Fix Libretro intent to allow custom CONFIGFILE path

I love hyperspin Android and been using it for sometime now.

Everything else can be worked around without much hassle but there's a couple of issues that really impact the browsing experience for me.

1. Launching multiple emulators in one wheel is my top one

i dream of adding collections

2. Next is some way to have a favourites list without duplicating all my media

3. The holy grail is fixing the libretro intent so we can customise the CONFIGFILE path per system wheel

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, I'd say "All of the above". But I guess it needs prioritizing.

One of the things, I would put into the "Other" section: Has somebody looked into the possibility of using HTML5 instead of Flash? I'm no expert here, but I think HTML5 libraries might be more readily availble for Android than manually recoding an swf library. At least, that was what I read out of the Android Issues thread, you had to do the decoding yourself. Correct me, if I'm wrong there. Just wondering, if this is a viable option.

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/22/2017 at 2:23 AM, EyMannMachHin said:

One of the things, I would put into the "Other" section: Has somebody looked into the possibility of using HTML5 instead of Flash? I'm no expert here, but I think HTML5 libraries might be more readily availble for Android than manually recoding an swf library. At least, that was what I read out of the Android Issues thread, you had to do the decoding yourself. Correct me, if I'm wrong there. Just wondering, if this is a viable option.

Could you point me in the direction where I would find information on how to do that? Several of the mario themes have SWF files that will crash the nvidia shield.

• 3 weeks later...

U can extract the images of the flash file and then join them 2gether via photoshop to use it as a png image for use in themes on android ....thatman has linked the tutorial on it....its a hit or miss with swf and android so I just go with themes all in png format....pain the azz cause I gotta go thru each one and change it from swf to png but worth it at the end for a nicer look

Archived