Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

High-Resolution Backglass Compilation

chriz99

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any reason why these wouldn't just be uploaded to the Hyperspin FTP for all gold/platinum members ?

*UPDATE*

After reading the update to the first post, it appears that they were once added to the Hyperspin FTP, however the users upload directory appears to have been removed from the "Upload here" parent dir.

If anyone still has them and can re-upload, it would save many people a lot of time and or avoid an unnecessary payment to Mediafire which only supports batch downloads if you are a paid subscriber.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Any reason why these wouldn't just be uploaded to the Hyperspin FTP for all gold/platinum members ?

*UPDATE*

After reading the update to the first post, it appears that they were once added to the Hyperspin FTP, however the users upload directory appears to have been removed from the "Upload here" parent dir.

If anyone still has them and can re-upload, it would save many people a lot of time and or avoid an unnecessary payment to Mediafire which only supports batch downloads if you are a paid subscriber.

...and i'm interest to convert all Backglass for FADE Hyperspin project...(need convert and rename all files)

please upload to ftp folder! :adore:

• 4 weeks later...

I've made fade for Hyperspin....

- res 1024x768

- unique image for table (i've take the best for my opinion)

- renamed for actual posted xml database (clean set)

- renamed for ready copy paste in fade folder

- both Visual Pinball and Future Pinball fade table

EXTRA

- add selection of 80 great wallpaper for random default fade

Coming soon on "Hyperlaunch media discussion" forum

this images are great but the best use is for dB2s builders.

I took the Simpsons (Data East) image and cleaned the crap out of it and made a dB2s file.

take a look at it here

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2796-simpsons-the-data-east/

the difference is quality is more than noticeable.

you should be making fade images from db2s files not from raw picture captures.

you can get a large amount of them in the pinballx FTP

http://www.pinballx.net/Freeartworkandvideos.aspx

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Can anyone point me in the direction on the FTP where i can find these? I cant find any of the folder people have previously mentioned that would have these. Thanks

The media fire link in post 1 still works fine as far as I can tell. After I went to download them it had some silly upgrade crapola.... Anyway, I am uploading them to a chris99 subfolder in my folder for the time being. So go to dougan78 folder tomorrow and my whole 2mb up will have them there by this time hopefully. Cheers!

The media fire link in post 1 still works fine as far as I can tell. After I went to download them it had some silly upgrade crapola.... Anyway, I am uploading them to a chris99 subfolder in my folder for the time being. So go to dougan78 folder tomorrow and my whole 2mb up will have them there by this time hopefully. Cheers!

They are there now

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived