Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

2014 HyperSpin Certified Video Sets [EmuMovies]

Circo

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got it, thanks Circo. I've gotten a download of the FLV video previews for my MAME set now, and I just have to sort out this audio but no video issue (seems my default MAME theme isn't quite right).

Thanks again for your help and all your hard work on these video sets! :beer:

Got it, thanks Circo. I've gotten a download of the FLV video previews for my MAME set now, and I just have to sort out this audio but no video issue (seems my default MAME theme isn't quite right).

Thanks again for your help and all your hard work on these video sets! :beer:

I am doing weekly updates on the mame set and upgraded the naming of the whole set 2 weeks ago to .143 finally. But I would suggest refreshing the set ever few weeks to get whats new since im on a huge mame update kick atm :)

Yeah dude. In the future we use our last names as our usernames b\c all the cool stuff was used in the past. :D

I think through process of elimination I've determined that I mean to say hyperlaunch 2.07... and I gather no one can use these mp4s yet since 2.0 isn't out and we're all on 1.0... I thought the 2.07 was a beta and i could use mp4s at this current time

• 2 weeks later...
NES will not be long, remember you can't use the MP4's until HS 2.0 comes out. Genesis needs a whole redo, there has been talk over at EM about having people submit new captures for it but so far nothing.

You make an excellent point, I guess I'm just getting ahead of myself. Ignore me, I'm sure by the time HS 2.0 comes out all will be fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the latest Circo! I realise that some are missing but my compulsive collecting thanks you for PSX, NES and Sega Saturn.

Edit: I've just realised someone had moved the 480p NES videos somewhere else on the FTP, I assume it was an error so I moved it back. Sorry if this was there for a reason.

• 2 weeks later...

hey i updated to hyperspin 2 beta and using the databases files i got from ** everything works fine. however when i update the databases files provide by HS im getting errors in media and videos. how to i sort this out? specifically using the AAE.xml from ** will produce my videos in flv format just fine and when i use the existing AAE.xml from ** with mp4s from emumovies they dont display. i went to updated xml i got from HS and they also do not display mp4s. suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived