Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

2014 HyperSpin Certified Video Sets [EmuMovies]

Circo

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
so.. mame vids are at 144 now? or are they using the mame 143 naming?

The MAME .144 update is almost complete, I have been uploading my progress daily in fact. In the last week I have added or replaced 500 mame videos. FOr the first time since .129 this is a full blown audit. I removed all the non working vids and started checking them to see if they were now playable. I have also been playing a letter at a time to find vids with poor audio or content and replacing those.

I also released a completely new Sega model 2 set a few days ago.

You don't have to wait, I've uploaded at least 600 new vids in the past week. A couple hundred the week before ;)

Just so I have this straight. I'm using Filezilla, I already have the mame set of mp4's as you uploaded a while back. What would be the best way to update these?

Are you saying some of them were previously "game does not work" video placeholders and they have now got videos? (Or better videos) - If that is the case, the thing to do would be to cue up the directory and set it to overwrite if the new file is bigger in size?

I don't want to download them all again if I can avoid it.

Just so I have this straight. I'm using Filezilla, I already have the mame set of mp4's as you uploaded a while back. What would be the best way to update these?

Are you saying some of them were previously "game does not work" video placeholders and they have now got videos? (Or better videos) - If that is the case, the thing to do would be to cue up the directory and set it to overwrite if the new file is bigger in size?

well, the way I do it is just sort the listing of files by "last modified" (date) and select the stuff that is after the date of your last grab...

K

You don't have to wait, I've uploaded at least 600 new vids in the past week. A couple hundred the week before ;)

OMG!!!

:hmmmm: seems my ftp account doesnt work, if you have some spare time can you check if my account past the 6 months Circo, thanks.

The easiest way I have found to update using filezilla is to set it to "Overwrite if filesize different" that way you don't have to keep track of dates (which are not always correct)

OMG!!!

:hmmmm: seems my ftp account doesnt work, if you have some spare time can you check if my account past the 6 months Circo, thanks.

Check the subscription details link at the top of the site for your most updated login info. If that doesnt work create a support ticket on emumovies and I will fix you up.

Archived