Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

What does your HyperSpin user name mean?

gigapig

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that mine is much of a secret, but here is a clip I'm in. Towards the end you can see me directly over Rick's shoulder, laughing my ass off and eating popcorn like a fat kid. And zerodreams will be happy to see that my wayfarers are still pirched on my head lol.

vKsvEErypWk

Not that mine is much of a secret, but here is a clip I'm in. Towards the end you can see me directly over Rick's shoulder, laughing my ass off and eating popcorn like a fat kid. And zerodreams will be happy to see that my wayfarers are still pirched on my head lol.

vKsvEErypWk

Do you work at the shop?

Yes, since before the TV show lol

Oh, cool. I love the show. Say hi to Chum from me :)

I myself am a freaking rockstar. I used to play in a metal band called Enchained. We're on spotify if anyone wants to check it out. Nowadays I'm in a rock band called The Errols. We're a tribute band to a Swedish artist called Eddie Meduza. That's also on Spotify and plenty of videos on youtube. Here's one from a rock Cruise.

Nothing exiting here. I just do designs at an civil engineering company.

I once appeared very briefly on a promotional video for the company I work for. Don't think that counts as "movie star". More like an under appreciated extra. I was sitting at my desk "working hard" on a CAD design.

I once appeared very briefly on a promotional video for the company I work for. Don't think that counts as "movie star". More like an extra. I was sitting at my desk "working hard" on a CAD design.

;) If it wasn't seen in a theater, it doesn't count. lol

But pretty cool none the less. :D

Thanks,

Ron

Hey Dime, I have to ask, are The Errols big in Sheboygan?

Well. We don't get any coverage in the mainstream media. Eddie Meduza was very controversial and wrote songs about Sex and alcohol and whatever. He wasn't afraid to speak his mind. But most people don't know that he also wrote hundreds of "serious" songs in many different styles. But as far as underground bands go, I'd say we're pretty big here in sweden. We have some crazy fans all over the country :)

Well, I've learned something today! Read the Wiki on Eddie Meduza, interesting guy. Now you could consider this a dad joke but my reference to Sheboygan was from a movie. As I listened to your video up above I immediately thought of polka music. Anyway, you remember John Candy in Home Alone offering a ride to the mother? He was in a polka band and said they were very big in Sheboygan!

Archived