Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

What does your HyperSpin user name mean?

gigapig

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZX The Hedgehog is a clone of Sonic I came up with when I was a kid. I've always been a SEGA fanboy, so I wrote a whole story on it. It was quite long, and didn't make much sense, but it was sort of my explanation for the Sonic universe, as I never watched the TV shows, and only recently read the Sonic X Mega Man crossover comic series, none of the others.

A Letter From The Lost Days is a song on the Silent Hill 3 soundtrack. Its been sort of my anthem since I was born to be a miserable fuck. It reminds me not to be. I usually rock FromLostDays as my tag, but I figured here people might actually recognize it if I put the whole thing.

I'll play, though it's kind of boring. I started a custom computer company back in '93, back when 486s were king and ram was $100 a MB. Circo computers out of LA was where I sourced most of my components and later that year I joined a local BBS and wanted to use a new handle. This wasn't my first one as I had been involved in the scene for about 5 years already but I have zero memory of what I used before. Anyway the first thing that came to mind was circo and it's stuck all this time.

Little did I know that 20+ years later (I feel old now) I would still be using it and thanks to google translate I'm now Circus to half the world :)

Little did I know that 20+ years later (I feel old now) I would still be using it and thanks to google translate I'm now Circus to half the world :)

Uahahaha, infact, in italian and spanish "circo" means "circus" :D Honestly when I read your nick I always think to circus :D :D :D

Zero Dreams -

1.) I have gaping holes in my memory brought on by seizures which has damaged my brain. Never do I believe that I actually dream but I'm told that I do as I only lay down to sleep at night to just get up the next day.

2.) Dreams are aspirations and with my condition I have certain limitations that someone with memory issues has to deal with. I have Zero Dreams of attaining a truly successful career when simple tasks like remembering the date and year come natural to everyone else. I wasn't always like this but life happens.

My name is fitting to me in many many ways. Sorry if my little story is kind of a downer but this is the origin of my name and why it is the only name I use on any forum.

LSDguy- Just my initials! My first name is actually Larry on paper. But its my biological fathers name and I have never ever been called it in my life. Guy is just 'some guy'. Like "that lsd guy." There is also the drug reference aspect. But yeah!

Zero Dreams -

1.) I have gaping holes in my memory brought on by seizures which has damaged my brain. Never do I believe that I actually dream but I'm told that I do as I only lay down to sleep at night to just get up the next day.

2.) Dreams are aspirations and with my condition I have certain limitations that someone with memory issues has to deal with. I have Zero Dreams of attaining a truly successful career when simple tasks like remembering the date and year come natural to everyone else. I wasn't always like this but life happens.

My name is fitting to me in many many ways. Sorry if my little story is kind of a downer but this is the origin of my name and why it is the only name I use on any forum.

Thanks for sharing this mate its easy to forget the things we all take for granted and need to be reminded how lucky we are

Zero Dreams -

I can relate to the non-dreaming part. I sometimes have glimps of the fact that I was dreaming, but it's all gone after a second or so. But that's all normal, not everyone remembers their dreams.

Austin585 is actually not the name I wanted. I use this username, junk email and crappy password (i wont tell) for every site I want to use and leave. So if ever I come back I know my details without being hassled.

Its simple... my name and last 3 of my regimental number.

If I thought I was going to stay it would have been EoOoDaReS which is what Im normally known as... thats another story!

I do like the Damedregistrations one hehehe

I got mine from being called Silverback from my wife for being big and hairy.....horrible thought I know...and 69 as its easy to remember...:D

Its not because I have a strange fetish for Gorilla's in sexual positions! :rofl:

On that note I would like to change it to just Silverback if possible.....

Archived