Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Sony Playstation Minis - Complete Set

Aorin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

When using the No Intro set, 99.9% of games are clearly labeled (minis), however, there are two games on the final XML, that aren't labeled (minis) in the No Intro set:

Alpha Mission (USA) (NG) (PSN)

Piyotama (Europe) (PSP) (PSN)

Are these the correct ones to use?

• 1 month later...

Great job. It seems that my titles and sceenshots got removed when they cleaned out the ftp. I noticed you might have added some japanese as I could not be sure there was some english in those that were not included set . I am not sure that I posted a dat for the set as they could be pulled from there. I will try to update or if you already updated to Sony - PlayStation Portable (PSN) (20150419-131031_CM) be willing to share the dat. so I could rename the artwork.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Themes you'll find in downloads section, you'll find media arts in marxkemp folder both in HS FTP and Emumovies under not approved media.

I was able to find the videos in the Emumovies folder, but no luck with either an intro video or the Wheel art.  Looking for wheel art especially.  Any idea where it might have been moved to?

Awesome work on these btw!

Edit:  Found the intro video with the rest of the videos.  Really just looking for wheel art then.  Anybody?

I was able to find the videos in the Emumovies folder, but no luck with either an intro video or the Wheel art.  Looking for wheel art especially.  Any idea where it might have been moved to?

Awesome work on these btw!

Edit:  Found the intro video with the rest of the videos.  Really just looking for wheel art then.  Anybody?

Not sure where they are on the FTP these days, but PMing you with a DL link since you're Platinum

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived