Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

New media being added to HyperSync

baddeolv

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering if eventually the will be the option to have unified megathemes in hypersync?

I've got some I have resized from 16:9 to 4:3 (not background animated) if you want them.

Unfortunately, the way HyperSync works, I can't think of a way to make the unified option. Even if I was able to do it, the end user would have a whole different set of instructions to make it happen. I think the mega themes are just going to have to be manually managed. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is the problem with unified megatheme? Setting.ini for custom wheel?  I haven't digged too much into unified megatheme but as austin said i guess it's possible to use koolbrez wheel set and, in case, modify the themes to fit a "normal" hyperspin wheel.

Unfortunately, the way HyperSync works, I can't think of a way to make the unified option. Even if I was able to do it, the end user would have a whole different set of instructions to make it happen. I think the mega themes are just going to have to be manually managed. Sorry

No problem.

I guess in the end hyperspin is so configurable we really can't except hypersync to be the silver bullet.

Yes,you can choose not to sync certain assets. Also, kusten are not going to be supported as it is easy enough to make sets from classic wheels + templates + autokustom/hotoshop batch process.

Come to think of it, we need a kusten wheel template section in the dl-section.

Come to think of it, we need a kusten wheel template section in the dl-section.

Want me to add it? Get me the templates. I think Artwork Templates section is what we need. Not just wheels

More great news! Thanks baddie. I look forward to HyperSync eventually replacing all my arcade themes with 16x9 versions when it's all sorted out.

With all the improvements, updates and announcements that have been happening recently, I think HyperSpin has a bright future.

ADDED:

Sony Playstation 2 Wheels (1810)

Sony Playstation 2 Official Database XML

Added:

Sony Playstation European titles (XML & Wheel Art)

Sony Playstation Portable XML and Wheel Art (431)ongoing

Commodor 64 Wheel Art and updated xml

are this just base (starter) packs with better and more wheels available via hypersync?

allot of the PS2 wheels where replaced  with better quality images and the PSP wheel set is at 785. 

this is the art i was supplied by sub-zero.  Im not sure where the 785 wheels for psp are that you are referring to, but if its a hyperspin project pack, i dont have access.  I have no affiliation with that user group 

The wheels he is referring to is the Hyperspin Project set from manic, the PSP and GC is the set i made. My GC has 358 wheels and my PSP set has 589 wheels, so you forgot some.

As for the PS2 set got updated with new and better sources that's great news, can you add me to DB so i can check them out

Archived