Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Son of a... Street Fighter 5 won't work in a cab?

Metalzoic

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, yeah... none of that has ever been true. Lol

AAE is very prone to crashing, can't handle most resolutions and is based on ancient MAME code. MAME now is better in every way.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

AAE update #2 stomps on MAME unless you're running some special MAME version I'm unaware of.

Not sure about the res thing you mentioned. I've only ever run it on a 1080p monitor and they all show in the proper 4:3 aspect on that

I've been planning on rebuilding my CP with those for the past year.

What's stopped me is that apparently AAE Update #2 emulator and some TTX games won't work with them.

Can you confirm or deny that?

I haven't tried it yet. Which TTX games do you think will not work and why? The U360 itself is just a gamepad for your pc.

I haven't tried it yet. Which TTX games do you think will not work and why? The U360 itself is just a gamepad for your pc.

Apparently that's the problem. Some TTX games won't work with (some) gamepad drivers enabled in device manager. AAE will normally crash if any controller drivers are enabled etc...

I'm just wondering if that holds true for the U360 drivers as well.

Yes 2 player for SF V works in a cabinet, download 360 controller emulator - http://www.x360ce.com/

Then put the file into the directory of SFV exe and install. I have a xin-mo controller and this program tells SFV that its a 360 controller. Map your buttons in the game!

Will this work with non gamepad keyboard encoder based joysticks? 

Yes 2 player for SF V works in a cabinet, download 360 controller emulator - http://www.x360ce.com/

Then put the file into the directory of SFV exe and install. I have a xin-mo controller and this program tells SFV that its a 360 controller. Map your buttons in the game!

Yes, for people using a joystick encoder like a xin-mo.

Most people build cabs with a keyboard encoder though, which won't work with that.

The keyboard encoder version of the app you linked (x360kb) doesn't work like it should with the game.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/12/2016 at 10:38 PM, Donannis said:

got it working for ipac keyboard encoder on my cab. Yes, it does work, and it runs perfect, I have an Ipac Ultimate from ultimarc but any ipac should work. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/HyperSpin/comments/5ckjj8/got_street_fighter_v_and_mortal_kombat_x_working/

Hi Donnais

I am using ipac ulimate too& I got 80% set up as per the link you have posted.

Since I am using default mame settings on my ultimate , Now I am left with keymapping part with both Vjoy & X360CE
I have noticed X360CE will download the keys automatically  are those the correct to follow ?
if you have time to post some mapping photos or share your mappings will be very much helpful .

Thank U

3 hours ago, shitoken said:

I guess is the same route as ipac users as per above link. I am still trying this I thought it may be different and I only have 8 buttons.

The Ultrastiks show up as game controllers so i th

Hi friends,
I am using vjoy and x360emu only last step with mapping I am having issue.

When I try to set the keys in P1 by x360 please take alook at below 1st photo it shows ipac ultimate , not vjoy so I cannot map the keys here.

But P2 as per below it shows vjoy stick and I can map the keys.

Why P1 is showing ipac , I did tried to set incontrol setting of x360 to vjoy it goes back to ipac ultimate.

Experience members please if can assist me.

e84116dd0bd1e3baa34fa17f1b947ccb.jpgc01f3c8e24c33bc324cc825bbcfb1942.jpg

Tapatalk を使用して私の A0001 から送信

On 3/11/2017 at 2:31 AM, Metalzoic said:

I probably can't help as I've never used x360 and VJoy together, but your pictures aren't showing.

I will repost the pictures again soon.

How do you play Streetfighter V with Ipac?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived