Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Agent47 promoted to moderator

gigapig

Please give a warm welcome as a new forum moderator, everyone's favourite well turned out, bald headed assassin, Agent47.  

He's certainly helped with my workload and kind of reminds me of myself, super helpful, quick to respond, friendly and of course very handsome.

I'm sure he won't take any nonsense either, so if you've been naughty check the roof tops and behind the toilet for the master of stealth ;)

We are having a bit of a much needed shake up and clean up here at retro centre and I'm looking forward to working with our new staff and also our fantastic members.

Thank you very much guys. 

Thanks guys! Just remember, I'm always lurking in the shadows....

You've always been a huge help to me when you've pitched in on my topics and rants.

Glad to see you are being recognized for your contributions! Congratulations!

In fact, in honor of this event, when I play hitman tonight... and I go on the innevitable stabbing spree... everytime I plunge the knife into someone I am going to scream "Banned!" or "Thread deleted!" and when I hide a body "You're thread has been moved to the appropriate area".

It will be glorious, but also because my fiance will have no idea what is going on. lol

Yeah I know, but I thought it was funny he came right back within a day or two. Worlds shortest ban. Ha!

As far as I know he is still banned after creating a new account. If he created another then it will give Agent47 someone to pop his ban cherry on.

Jeremy can still be found over at RL.com for those like Metalzoic that miss him. 

Archived