Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

46" / 30" / 19" widebody cabinet

chriz99

Chris99 could you post your afm config here , the version with 5 leds ? So i can compare with your first version and change all others. ( not the one with timers because not working yet ). At this moment i've only installed 5 cree rgbw leds, same ledwiz connections as yours.

here is my afm 5-flasher-config

2011-02-02%2016h03_51.png.jpg

afm,L88,L86,S17/S18/S22/S7,S22/S7,S7,S48,S46,S7,S15/S16/S39,S9,S10/S1/S2,S15/S16/S5/S6/S8/S14,0,ON,0,S24,S11/S3,S13/S4,S12/S16,S12/S16,S21/S12/S7,S23/S7,S7,S25/S26/S7,S7,S7,S19/S13/S7,S20/S7,S7,S27/S11/S7,S28/S7,S7

I also have next problem : on port 8 is the replay knocker , not installed here,so the value on position 8 = '0'. But last i was playing and rewarded with a replay in ball 3 , the program ended with error:

Line: 0

Subscript out of range: 'OutsPD' replayknocker

Any ideas ?

hmmm, no clue. please post it in the ledwiz thread, maybe mr. silver can help

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chriz would it not of been possible to solder these wires on the underside of the led-wiz??

Speaking of which is there a diagram about for the wiring mod that wolfsoft recommends for the led-wiz??

if you have a ledwiz with big driver chips, you can solder the wire on the underside.

yeah Chriz!

Which pins is the red wire soldered to?

Thought of solder a red cable now when I re-arrange the wires chriz-5-LED-style :D

(Maybe solder that yellow wire while I´m at it! :proud:)

Ok cheers, ill ask wolfsoft to see it he know for sure, as i think it will be a hell of alot easier to solder the wires for the shaker controller pcb on the underside rather than the top. How many wires are need for the shaker controller just 2?

Ahh now i see why you didnt solder on the underside....as you cant lol. I'll have to look at mine tomorrow to see if mines like yours or not.

So you dont need to solder any wires to the led-wiz for the pwm shaker intensity board then, just 1 wire to a screw terminal?

Is it ok to daisy chain the +12V wire from the shaker>>>Relay>>>Led-wiz??? Or do you have to run 3 seprate wires from the psu for +12v?

Can you also add the wire in that pic for the pwm shaker intensity board chriz?? Although did i read that you dont run your shaker at +12v chriz?

Is it ok to daisy chain the +12V wire from the shaker>>>Relay>>>Led-wiz??? Or do you have to run 3 seprate wires from the psu for +12v?

Can you also add the wire in that pic for the pwm shaker intensity board chriz?? Although did i read that you dont run your shaker at +12v chriz?

yes, you can daisy chain the +12V

if you drive the shaker with the pwm shaker intensity board, you don't need the blue finder relay anymore. just wire the brown cable (on the pic) to your pwm shaker intensity board (and no extra wire on the ledwiz screw terminal on that output). connect 12V + and - to the intensity board and wire 2 cables from the intensity board to your shaker. that's it.

Danke ! cabinet i sshaking like hell pwoeuwww

cool!

if 12V is too much action, you can also use 5V or 6V via an extern power adapter.... or simply use the intensity board.

Archived