Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

46" / 30" / 19" widebody cabinet

chriz99

Look for this subroutine in the code:

Sub Table1_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode)

Change:

If KeyCode=LeftMagnaSave Or KeyCode=RightMagnaSave Then Controller.Switch(12)=1 'Buyin

To:

If KeyCode=KeyFront Then Controller.Switch(12)=1 'Buyin

Alternately, you can have all three buttons (2, right & left ctrl) work with this:

If KeyCode=KeyFront Or KeyCode=LeftMagnaSave Or KeyCode=RightMagnaSave Then Controller.Switch(12)=1 'Buyin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok LED's arrived finally! i have a couple more questions.

On the LEDWIZ there 4 voltage banks? how are you wiring them? Do you have the powersuppy going into each bank also?

1-8?

9-16?

17-25?

26-32?

I notice you have 2 wires going into each bank.

Chris,

how do you have the motor connected? I just bought one on ebay and will get it by end of the week.

is it connected to a relay?

yes, I use a standard (blue finder) relay. my gearmotor needs about 2A, has non-stop gear sound and 2 selectable gear speeds.

Ok LED's arrived finally! i have a couple more questions.

On the LEDWIZ there 4 voltage banks? how are you wiring them? Do you have the powersuppy going into each bank also?

1-8?

9-16?

17-25?

26-32?

I notice you have 2 wires going into each bank.

just daisychain, if you use the same voltage for all banks.

left side = positive

right side = negative

simply daisychain the 4 positive pads (so you have 1 positive wire).

the negative pads are red, green, blue and white. simply test it and write down the color.

edit: here is a pic for you

2011-01-18%2019h15_02.png.jpg

Cheers Chriz.

Has anyone tried installing the LED under the cab at all, or have you all gone for on top of the backbox?

Chriz what was your thinking behind addiing the 2 extra cree's to the 3 you already had, just to make them brighter??

most pinball machines have more than 3 flasher, mostly 5-7.

the virtual pinball flasher effect is very nice and bright with 3 cree flasher, but you lose some colors sometimes (for example when 2 left flasher with different colors are active at the same time).

the other benefit is a more fluent and smoother flasher rotation / lightshow.

most pinball maschines have more than 3 flasher, mostly 5-7.

the virtual pinball flasher effect is very nice and bright with 3 cree flasher, but you lose some colors sometimes (for example when 2 left flasher with different colors are active at the same time).

the other benefit is a more fluent and smoother flasher rotation / lightshow.

Ah ok, looks like im going to have to have 4 flashers on the backbox and 1 on the underside of the cab, as i have a fan in the middle of the top of the back box, so i cant install the crees in a tidy manner for example:

0---0---0

--0---0--

As the fan is in the way, some im going to have to go with 2 either side of the fan. Not 100& sure how this will look with a cree on the underside of the cab

Hey chris another question how did you wire your motor? I have a 12VDC motor same as your i believe but have no clue how to run it, it a relay? is your relay VDC also?

please be careful with electricity! you may need to contact an electrician if you are unsure how to do this yourself. I will take no responsibility for any damage or errors which may appear in my schematic!

here is my personal schematic for my 12V knocker and 12V gearmotor

2011-01-18%2021h40_54.png.jpg

and for my 5V-12V shakermotor (I use an extra 2A poweradapter which selectable 3/4/5/6/7.5/9/12V, so I can adjust the intensity of the shaker)

2011-01-18%2021h48_19.png.jpg

Archived