The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

46" / 30" / 19" widebody cabinet

chriz99

I'm sure your all well aware of the fantastic pinball simulator, Pinball FX/Zen Pinball for the Xbox 360 and PS3!. Well it appears there might be a PC port coming, but we need to show support for it. Id like as many of you guys as possible to sign up to the zen studios forum and post in this thread...

Zen Studios PC Version

your support for this project, I have posted this same message on the other pinball forums to get as much support as possible to kick start a PC port project. So who's with me???

guys, check out lettuces post.

let's post our interest on this thread to get an awesome pc version of fx/zen pinball!! :party:

>>>> Zen Studios PC Version

:thrasher:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris,

Could you please post a sample of the latest led control excel file for one of the tables, I am having hard time figuring out how new controls work. Also, is the old syntax for RGB leds still works, or do I need to redo my old files?

thanks

Do we have a time frame for the release, 1 week, 1 month etc??

As with most of things, it will be done when it will be done ;)

It depends on some things, one is my time for it, second i need some help on some things. Testing is one thing, and i would like to have table names in stead of ROM names, but i then need a convertion table (table name vs rom name). I don't have that (yet).

But i like to think in weeks, not months, so that must give you a hint ;)

I used to mess with PinMAME and had seen a few hints of Futurepin, I never realized anyone had taken it to this extent. So, while I'm a bit behind I see, the finished products are simply amazing.

I have a spare Mata Hari cabinet that I might try this with. I don't know if I have the know how to go to the detail (tilts, buttons, feedback, dmd) as the others here...

One question I had was, I see the OP used 3 displays - I don't really know how the software works, but could you possible use a larger 16:9 screen positioned lengthwise (like the play table). Then once you put the bezel of choice on adjust the screen to out put the Backglass and DMD info in the correct place? Then again, maybe he did it that way to make room for the speakers...

I have a question about the resistors used.

According to the calculator I only need 1-2 Watt at 22Ohm.

I found some 5W 22Ohm on a local shop, but why are your resistors that big ?

The ones I found are really tiny, but still can cope with 5 watts ? So I assume I'd be way over in the safe zone with these ... Link : http://www1.conrad.nl/scripts/wgate/zcop_nl3/~flN0YXRlPTIwNjY5MDg1NDI=?~template=PCAT_PRODUCT_ZOOMBILDER&alle_bilder=http%3a%2f%2fmedia.conrad.com%2fm%2f4000_4999%2f4000%2f4010%2f4016%2f401650_BB_00_FB.EPS.jpg%3b&product_description=Draadweerstand+5W+22Ohm&bild_ungleich=1&akt_image=

I noticed you went from the white 5w to the 10W with the heatsink.

Am I missing something here ?

I tried white leds, 2-4 mini strobe-lights, a 150w strobe and then the big beast strobe (up to 15000 lumen) :D

only the big strobe gives me that effect I always wanted. but... like everything, it's a matter of taste. so better test some different strobe toys and choose your personal favorite.

2011-01-12%2016h52_31.png.jpg

Chriz, where did u get the 220mm fan grills from that are on your cab, i think i need some as i caught my cat the other day staring up at the fan on the underside of the cab, can see her trying to play tag with it if i dont get a gaurd on there.

Also is there a way to make the contactors louder, im currently only using the 100w model of the same PSU you have chris, would getting the 150w model make them louder??

tested a couple of strobes last days

1 - led strobe with 290 white leds : it's the equivalent of a 70 watt strobe,works fine but doesn't give that extra when mounted on the back.Think it must shine right into your face for a 'smily' experience.

2 - analog strobe 1500 watt : i'm speechless, what a thrill , everybody go for it . Costs NEW 53 euro's here; Thanx Chris99

post-16395-142870572636_thumb.jpg

Archived