Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

46" / 30" / 19" widebody cabinet

chriz99

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Chris,

thanks for confirming!

Can I ask you one more thing? How the heck did you mount your stroboscope? I couldn't figure it out from the pics you posted as it seems to be seamlessly attached to your backbox - on a side that doesn't have mounting holes...

any chance of getting a video of raiden playing or any other vertical shooters? also since im in teh dream portion of my build how hard would it be to put 2 controllers on the side to play games like street fighter etc. or maybe even a detatchable set of controllers or controllers that can hook on to play then be stored underneath.

Hi Chris,

thanks for confirming!

Can I ask you one more thing? How the heck did you mount your stroboscope? I couldn't figure it out from the pics you posted as it seems to be seamlessly attached to your backbox - on a side that doesn't have mounting holes...

simply via the bracket

j00.jpg

any chance of getting a video of raiden playing or any other vertical shooters? also since im in teh dream portion of my build how hard would it be to put 2 controllers on the side to play games like street fighter etc. or maybe even a detatchable set of controllers or controllers that can hook on to play then be stored underneath.

I will post some shooter vids on my new big bang pin

Yes, 7,8,9,0

On data east you need 7,8

and Bally / Williams you'll need 7 to go up one level or exit, 8-9 to scroll through options and 0 to enter a choice.

Don't forget the 'end' key as well ( I placed a microswitch in my coindoor lock for that function).

i think i missed it but what are the full pc specs that this is running on.

errrrr. post 1 of this thread :)

optimized win XP SP3 - 32bit (check vpin performance thread above)

intel quad core i5-750 overclocked to 4x 4.0ghz

msi P55-GD65 mainboard (easy overclocking, very stable)

2x2GB RAM DDR3 1600 (8-8-8 timing)

2x nvidia GTX260 1792MB GPU (1x for playfield and dmd / 1x for backglass, overclocked to GTX280+)

32GB SSD (nudging approved. os booting / table loading / hyperpin browsing. just awesome!)

soundblaster x-fi music soundcard (model SB0460. creative crystalizer. great enhancement for pinball sound plus more cpu power left)

2.1 teufel concept c100 quality soundsystem with huge tower-subwoofer (better sound than a real pinball machine, amazing bass effect)

550W 80+ arctic psu / 86% efficiency (pc power consumption is averagely about 350watt)

• 2 weeks later...
first test... the screen fits so nice, its unbelievable... there is just playfield-screen...

P1020755444.jpg

greets

chris

Chris,

I am following this build pretty closely with mine and I found the 46" monitor decased is just a TAD over the pinball cabinet outside dimension.

Looking at this pick it looks like you had a very slight gap between the side rail and the side of the cabinet. Am I right?

• 2 months later...

wolfsoft offers at the moment some cool shaker bundles for a special discount price!

check out his thread at http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15300

-----------------------------------------

bundle 1

1x shaker (95Euro)

1x Dual Bridge for make it work with ledwiz (40Euro)

bundle price 80Euro + 20Euro international shipping (your discount 55Euro)

bundle 2

1x shaker (95Euro)

1x Dual Bridge for make it work with ledwiz (40Euro)

1x LedWiz with special wire to make the DualBridge and shaker working (60Euro)

bundle price 120Euro + 20Euro international shipping (your discount 75Euro)

If you want a bundle contact me including your complete adress at [email protected]

-----------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...

I have pinball fever and all im missing now is a 12v and 24v psu and relays :) soon as i get back to the house im going to take care of the psu's so that just leaves relays. newark has 2 of the parts to make it but the 12v 2 coil piece is nowhere to be found and its more like $16 over here. Thanks for your quick reply

I wanted to get one of those boards but it looks like it will not work with the LedWiz. The LedWiz provides a ground it looks like this board needs a Hi low signal to make it work. I am not an expert on this.

I wanted to get one of those boards but it looks like it will not work with the LedWiz. The LedWiz provides a ground it looks like this board needs a Hi low signal to make it work. I am not an expert on this.

contact one of my suppliers. he's on ebay under hivitronix. you need a model he does that is model (HR0508B4X2) this uses a low signal to trigger the relay. works a treat.

Greg

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

wahou, it's amazing :congrats::congrats:

I started too in the realization of a virtual pinball machine.

http://www.gamoover.net/Forums/index.php?topic=25998.0

I found the Siemens Contactor 3RT1017-1VB41. "KOPPELSCHUETZ, 5.5 KW/400V, 3POLIG, BGR. S00, 1S, DC 24V, 0.85 ... 1.85 x 1.4 W U.S., SCHRAUBANSCHLUSS integrierte DIODE"

do you think I can use them in my pinball cab?

thank you for your help?

Archived