ypa9ahe8.jpg

dury7uta.jpg

nu4agenu.jpg

gybypu5u.jpg

7a6a2ydu.jpg

azehapyq.jpg

Off to its new home

8e3eqeba.jpg

Look great, I'm sure she was happy with it.

Just a couple of questions, what are the specs of the motherboard & cpu and looking at the "What's inside" picture what is the yellow coloured board at the top right and the grey/black thing between the power supply and the motherboard?

Steve

Any chance you can post the specs for this? This is awesome... my wife and daughter would have a new outlook on gaming if I created this for them!

This should be a must for any husband/father out there!!!

You're projecting your wants on to your wife and daughter. Tred carefully ;)

Look great, I'm sure she was happy with it.

Just a couple of questions, what are the specs of the motherboard & cpu and looking at the "What's inside" picture what is the yellow coloured board at the top right and the grey/black thing between the power supply and the motherboard?

Steve

Thanks for the feedback.

the circuit board with yellow bits is the power supply for the strip of LED i use for the marquee,its a 8 Whatt light stripped down i know i could just pick 24v off the power supply but i just don't think its built for that and could cause noise on the speakers

The other one between the motherboard is the power supply for the speakers,its basically a set up pc speakers stripped down

What under the hood

im using a Gigabyte GA-E350N-WIN8 HDMI 8-channel HD audio Mini-ITX Motherboard with 4 gig of ram

its now out of stock but i think this is the same thing

http://www.ebuyer.com/582992-biostar-a68i-350-deluxe-r2-0-socket-bga-ft1-hdmi-6-channel-hd-audio-mini-a68i-350-deluxe-r2-0

or this

http://www.ebuyer.com/454344-msi-lga1023-intel-nm70-2-ddr3-gbe-lan-hdmi-mini-itx-motherboard-c847ms-e33

Then im using 500 gig hard drive (kinda overkill) but it gives you room for expansion

the power supply is just a bog standard power supply,of course im using ipac 32 and a 4/3 monitor

Any chance you can post the specs for this? This is awesome... my wife and daughter would have a new outlook on gaming if I created this for them!

This should be a must for any husband/father out there!!!

i have the artwork if you would like it

ill post my shopping list later if i can find it

Cheers Mike how's tricks

busy with work, but hey nothing changes there right???

not had much time to spend on the pinball, but have managed to pickup the parts for my next project..

a cocktail MVS.

25" CRT

MVS 6 slot motherboard

will look something like this,,

10236740_bigthumb.jpg

busy with work, but hey nothing changes there right???

not had much time to spend on the pinball, but have managed to pickup the parts for my next project..

a cocktail MVS.

25" CRT

MVS 6 slot motherboard

will look something like this,,

10236740_bigthumb.jpg

Ohh nice instead of your Bartop or aswell ? ( did you finish it?)!

I plan to use the link given and hopefully mimic the design. I love the size and shape... haven't seen too many with the curve like that. Any help you could throw my way is greatly appreciated. I read up on the CP wiring and everything, doesn't seem to difficult... more time consuming than anything.

I plan to use the link given and hopefully mimic the design. I love the size and shape... haven't seen too many with the curve like that. Any help you could throw my way is greatly appreciated. I read up on the CP wiring and everything, doesn't seem to difficult... more time consuming than anything.

Ok I'll set up a link when I get in

Watch out for next build I'm going to make it much more rounded to see what it looks like

Awesome. I can't wait to see! I appreciate it. I plan to find someone to cut the pieces for me (Not much good at using a saw or cutting wood) this weekend. Once that part is done, it should be smooth sailing. Thanks again for all the insight and help!

Archived