Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

How To Set Up HyperSpin on the Nvidia Shield (Beginners Guide)

Fromlostdays

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Connorsdad

I just got a shield its great. Although I'm only a beginner, think I'll wait for that package badhemi. While I figure out retroarch

just to clarify!!!! Sorry if I misled anyone by my post . I am not selling any android setups. I am a newbie and There are plenty of people that have these for sale and I am not stepping on anyone's toes. I just meant that I will have one soon that has every system possible that can be emulated by android. Sorry guys!!!! I can help with ini Files if anyone needs them.

Connorsdad

I just got a shield its great. Although I'm only a beginner, think I'll wait for that package badhemi. While I figure out retroarch

I look forward to seeing what Badhemi has done too! :)

I've recently modified the HFSBOX15K starter pack for android use, one of the members here Rezznate mentioned it in a thread on the forum. I've removed what was Junk, replaced the French with English and added in a couple of extra wheels (N64 & Master System). Everything has a theme (I changed a few), artwork and video etc...I'm pretty happy with it as including roms it's just under 40GB.

Retroarch isn't very user friendly but you'll soon pick it up. More often than not it makes sense to use it, I didn't have much luck with the Mupen core for N64 though. I installed the Mupen64 Alpha V3 apk on the SHIELD and I've set the N64.ini to use this emulator instead of Retroarch for that wheel.

If you want to kill some time while you wait to see what Badhemi has done. Might I suggest you try installing KODI or SPMC from the Google PlayStore, I use it basically as a home screen/Dashboard for the SHIELD TV. I launch my most common apps from it, so the Arcade, Netflix, PS4 remote play etc. It will access and play my videos and music and provide the box art for the menu, I don't want to get into third party addons too much...however there is an ITV player addon which you could use until they add the official android app to Google TV.

All the best with your Hyperspin setup on SHIELD :)

just to clarify!!!! Sorry if I misled anyone by my post . I am not selling any android setups. I am a newbie and There are plenty of people that have these for sale and I am not stepping on anyone's toes. I just meant that I will have one soon that has every system possible that can be emulated by android. Sorry guys!!!! I can help with ini Files if anyone needs them.

I've only just seen this as I was typing out my post above!

I didn't think you were selling a setup, just making one available to download....much like the free HFSBOX15K I mentioned. Shame as I was looking forward to seeing what you've been working on...maybe you could just do a video walkthrough to demo it then? :)

I've only just seen this as I was typing out my post above!

I didn't think you were selling a setup, just making one available to download....much like the free HFSBOX15K I mentioned. Shame as I was looking forward to seeing what you've been working on...maybe you could just do a video walkthrough to demo it then? :)

of I knew how to record on nvidia tv. I record and can't find VIDEO

of I knew how to record on nvidia tv. I record and can't find VIDEO

You will have a Movies folder, inside that is the Game Recordings folder. It will name the file depending on what app is running when you started recording. If you record from the home screen, the prefix will be leanbacklauncher for example.

Mine still lags if I copy over store input settings. Of download nightly it has no lag but I can't use gamepad

the input parameters are different in the nightly from the old emu that had controller config... thats probably why you are lagging because... its conflicting syntax but works

Mine still lags if I copy over store input settings. Of download nightly it has no lag but I can't use gamepad

Cant u do what someone previously suggested (think it was sting) and install a old build, config joypad, save the gamepad ini settings, install latest build and copy over the setting file?

Cant u do what someone previously suggested (think it was sting) and install a old build, config joypad, save the gamepad ini settings, install latest build and copy over the setting file?

that what I do and it's laggy

No matter what I try, I can't get my Shield TV to display, or even open my 4TB HDD through ES File Explorer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Mine wouldnt open my 5TB, i had to factory reset my shield for it to be able to open my HDD. Im not suggesting that in any way, probably a easier way but couldnt be bothered messing so went to the extreme lol

Archived