Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

46" / 30" / 19" widebody cabinet

chriz99

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
np, will take a vid soon.

Installed Lord Hiruys "Phantom of the Opera" Table and made a custom mediapack...

P1030949%20%28Large%29.JPG

This table is awesome!

Still can get over how authentic that cab looks against the others, if you didnt know it was emulation you would be hard pushed to tell, without a good old look. You must be dead pleased with it Chris

• 3 weeks later...
- load a table

- right mouseclick on the dmd

- now you can change the color in the pinmame options

This is really cool. I had always assumed that the change would be global. I didn't realize that it saves per table! Excellent!

we could post some suggestions for dmd-colors...

yellow: simpsons, roller coaster tycoon

green: attack from mars, attack and revenge from mars, creature from the black lagoon

pink: circus voltaire

blue: terminator 2, twilight zone, the addams family, monster bash, star wars, back to the future

red: phantom of the opera, scared stiff, tales from the crypt, dirty harry, lethal weapon 3

any other ideas?

Chris,

I just had to sign up simply so I could post about how unbelievably fantastic your build is. Absolutely gorgeous to an impossible degree. I'd love to be able to mimic your build, but I doubt I'd ever be able to afford it.

I'm just completely blown away by the quality of the craftsmanship and the additional details like the flipper solenoids. An absolute work of genius.

Outstanding. And I thank you for sharing all the information about it that you have.

Chrizz99

i have just installed 2 plum bobs like ur table but when i change the keys in visual pinball for nudge right and nudge left the table nudges up and down not left to right do you have any idea why. iam asuming that its cos the table is rotated to fs.

please post any help you can give me iam pulling my hair out trying to sort it.

thanks

Chrizz99

i have just installed 2 plum bobs like ur table but when i change the keys in visual pinball for nudge right and nudge left the table nudges up and down not left to right do you have any idea why. iam asuming that its cos the table is rotated to fs.

please post any help you can give me iam pulling my hair out trying to sort it.

thanks

hmm, I dont know.

which visual pinball version do you use? list your vp video-options plz.

here is an "easy schematic ;) " to install the industry relay:

diode3.jpg

ps: its better to use an extern 12V-DC poweradapter (I use an old solid 10amps 12V-DC poweradapter) instead the pc-powersupply. its just saver.

ps2: there is electricity. do it only if you know what you do. I will take no responsibility for this.

Hi Chriz!

Really thinking of giving these realys a go for my future build.

Is this the items I should go for, or would you say you would buy a different relay now if you got the chance to travel back? :burnout:

Also noticed in your schematics that you´re using a IN4007 diode.

Do I have to do this too?

(Intend to let a freind of mine with actuall skills on this area help me later :flute:)

Great! Looks like this site is the cheapest on the net too!

How long was the time of delivery for you btw?

...Whats with the diode?

Sorry for my zero knowledge in electronics! :bawling:

Great! Looks like this site is the cheapest on the net too!

How long was the time of delivery for you btw?

...Whats with the diode?

Sorry for my zero knowledge in electronics! :bawling:

you will need the diode to eliminate the peak current of the solenoid inside the relay.

lol, no i mean what sort of effect does it add to your cab, do you get kickback from the flippers or something, how does it know when to react with whats happening on the PC side of things??, or does it just react when you press the flipper buttons, not linked to the bumpers/sling shots in game?

lol, no i mean what sort of effect does it add to your cab, do you get kickback from the flippers or something, how does it know when to react with whats happening on the PC side of things??, or does it just react when you press the flipper buttons, not linked to the bumpers/sling shots in game?

like a real pinball, the industry relay/solenoid emulates the flipper when you press the flipper button. you can hear and feel it. check out the vid I have posted...

Archived