Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

My Hyperspin intro's showcase

keltoigael

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great work but all a little bit to short i think...

That is kind of the point, it's just a splash screen or like the old school loading screens from the glory days.9-15 secs is all I ever want to watch when I am loading up my machine. It's not for everyone.

Thank you for the awesome intros. Could you by chance upload the logo used in intro #1?

It's just a font file, when I get home I can let you know the name of it. Should be able to shop it really fast. If not I can make you a logo.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep thinkin' it but I ain't been typin' it. These are absolutely the best HyperSpin intros. The creativity is amazing and it definitely helps me out when I'm trying to create something in Photoshop. Thank You.

Much appreciated for converting & uploading them as well because my mp4 to flv conversion looked absolutely terrible.

I'm curious what font was used for the HyperSpin logo on intro #6 which is the perfect start imo to a full intro video. And yes, I will be back again, and again, and again because this is exactly what I've been looking for.

I keep thinkin' it but I ain't been typin' it. These are absolutely the best HyperSpin intros. The creativity is amazing and it definitely helps me out when I'm trying to create something in Photoshop. Thank You.

Much appreciated for converting & uploading them as well because my mp4 to flv conversion looked absolutely terrible.

I'm curious what font was used for the HyperSpin logo on intro #6 which is the perfect start imo to a full intro video. And yes, I will be back again, and again, and again because this is exactly what I've been looking for.

The font file is called Rawhide Raw 2012. It's one of my favorites as you can tell. Glad I could help. Thanks for the props.

Archived