Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

FPLaunch MOD: Pause and Loading screens...

samwyze

Quick question, not sure if it has been covered already... is there any way to make the exit button not do anything on a a short hit. I like how it exits but holding the exit button down but a quick hit brings up the exit VP screen and hitting it again does nothing, the only way out is to hold it down and exit. I am sure I have some thing configured incorrectly. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I seem to have delayed launching of a table sometimes. I know I hit my start button on the hyperPin screen and nothing seems to happen. I wait a bit and then hit a flipper button and I instantly get the loading animation on the screen and table launches. Any Ideas? Dont remember having this issue with WIP8, only WIP9. Great addition to HP Blur, thanks

put debugmode to file and check what you get in log, or post it here. i never had problems with loading of the tables

I just updated to wip9 coming from wip7 as I had some troubles with launching newer tables as Genesis.

Everything works as expected.

Thank you for all your time and effort Mr. Blur.

It's really appreciated !

Weird issue I'm having:

I'm using the latest WIP and everything was working fine for quite some time! But now when I load up hyperpin it seems to freeze on start up, I have to hit control alt delete to quit out and then load it up again and it's fine! Problem is I'm using a cab and don't want to have the key board handy every time I sart it up! What could be causing this? Im using windows XP!

Also, I've already tried to reinstall fplaunch and the other stuff that comes with it didn't work!

Anyone have any ideas on why it keeps hanging on start up or how I can fix this??!

Edited by ICPjuggla

Having similar issues here as well. On first start up everything runs slow,but when I shut down hyper pin and start it up again it works fine as well. Must be some other programs running causing this . Damn Windows 7 . I did notice that cleaning up my xml file helped with the speed, that could be causing the lockup?

looks like win 7 bugs, cause when you start hyperpin there is no fplaunch yet, so it could not cause freeze

try using xml with only one game in it.

I'm using windows XP, I'll give it a try later tonight with only one table set up in the XML and let you know!

I just installed the new FPlaunch. When I exit from a VP table, the DMD stays on my third screen and audio is still running in the background. I can start another table, but ultimately I will have to exit hyperpin and close the original table from within the VP editor. Any ideas?

It wasn't. I have seen many previous posts about this. My .akh file matches the revised one. I'm running XP. There is no problem exiting a FP table. Only Visual Pinball...

****Edit**** I am up and running. I reinstalled the FP launch and for some reason, I have no issues.

Edited by golfboy01

That would be a cool feature. If I want to play something randomly I'll wait for it to spin and then play that table. You can change the lag too so that may be an option for you in the interim but I second this feature.

Sorry what and how do I put it in debugmode (FPLaunch.ahk, Hyperpin, VP?) thanks

put debugmode to file and check what you get in log, or post it here. i never had problems with loading of the tables

*bump*

I thought you found the answer already since you say you "wasn't" sure - the answer is no, different exe for fp is not supported but you can edit the script and use same code as for vp to make it possible.

Hello,

Here's a little request for Hyperpin/FPLaunch

When the emulator starts, it displays the first alphabetical table available.

Would it be possible to have a random table displayed instead?

not possible - fplaunch is not executed on start of hyperpin

Hello,

Here's a little request for Hyperpin/FPLaunch

When the emulator starts, it displays the first alphabetical table available.

Would it be possible to have a random table displayed instead?

This is easilly done if you do a autohotkeyscript that when you start hyperpin it press the button to change tables by a random time.

This is easilly done if you do a autohotkeyscript that when you start hyperpin it press the button to change tables by a random time.

Actually it would be even better if you could just load the LAST table played. This is stored in the settings file anyway so why not use that? This at least makes the start up different and let's you carry on playing the last one you played.

do you have ahk basic or ahk_l on your cab?

try to add:

COM_CoInitialize()

in com.ahk after com_init()

I have the same TTdax problem but i don't know how write the line. Is it like this?:

(i haven't the ahk basic or ahk_l on my hyperpin directory)

COM_Init()COM_CoInitialize()

{

Return DllCall("ole32\OleInitialize", "Uint", 0)

}

All my try doesn't work.

Thanks ;)

Edited by tetrafred

• 3 weeks later...