Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

New Feature: Beer Me

Circo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off if you don't want to be in the future don't fill out the information in your back and once the email is gone the beer me logo goes away. Second once we get the graphics put together for the badges we can get the award system back up and running

I had this this, but it seems like its gone now.  Did something happen?

I was referring to the "Beer Me" setting..., not banners, ribbons, trophies, awards or golden coins.

At one point it was active, now it is not and when I try to set it back in My Settings I get: "You do not have permission to use this setting."

Was just curious if it was removed permanently, or if just needed tweaking, etc...

Fantastic feature, but I see two VERY big drawbacks, at least in regards to me.

One: I'm quick with the thanks and slightly dumb so always very grateful when people help me out on the forums.

Two: I've been known to Drunk-Hyper-Spin on occasion and when I'm drunk I tend to buy people drinks. I also can be pushy, so I see this developing into me goading someone via the net like "COME ON ONE MORE DRINK" and then be broke and alone. 

Sad this this is what Hyperspin is now becoming.

These guys wanting their VIPs badges they think they are celebrities now. If ribbons is all we have give them a Miss HyperSpin ribbon instead that should be a good replacement.

The Beer me is symbolic of course. You give a little and it's probably going into beer anyway, but that's all up to the recipient.

Sad this this is what Hyperspin is now becoming.

These guys wanting their VIPs badges they think they are celebrities now. If ribbons is all we have give them a Miss HyperSpin ribbon instead that should be a good replacement.

Are you just being a troll? People with their VIP badges are the ones that actually deserved them by contributing and helping out others, unlike spouting out unwarranted bs. It has no benefits, it's just a sign of appreciation, just like the beer me. It's a way for people to thank others for their work/help, it's very much optional, you can just as well hit the Like This button, post a thank you or even keep to yourself, Yes! it is possible to just stfu! if you have nothing useful to say.

...People with their VIP badges are the ones that actually deserved them by contributing and helping out others.....

So...wheres your beer me? ;)  Been trying to buy you beers, but alas, you been drinking champagne and have not set it up yet :P

Haha, I need to find out my paypal account 1st and I've been lacking the energy/motivation to do anything useful lately somehow, even the most simple of things. Gddmmt, I need my mojo back ;)

Haha, I need to find out my paypal account 1st and I've been lacking the energy/motivation to do anything useful lately somehow, even the most simple of things. Gddmmt, I need my mojo back ;)

Then you need Beer young man or a protein shake; )

Archived