Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

there are issues with hyperbase syncing videos

1. it stops every time

2, you have to keep pressing the resync button and it still gets stuck or  takes a long time to download the videos ive set every system to sync videos from gigas 51 pack but apart from mame and what it does is sync a few  videos everytime to begin with but still gets stuck even so the icon is moving and reports that its started to sync those systems sometimes it will do it with out showing it in the log report.

3. here are the results

Sync Started for Frontend

04/05/2016 at 7:51PM
Sync Started for Nintendo GameCube
Sync Started for Mattel Intellivision
Sync Started for Commodore Amiga CD32
Sync Started for Commodore 64
Sync Started for Commodore Amiga CD32
Sync Started for Commodore 64

So it's stopping at Commodore?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its stopping on random systems not even syncing them sometimes unless i press the resync button

Thanks for the bug reports relic. All keep them comimg. I had a conference call today with Fr0sty. All of the bugs reported so far have been documented and are actively being worked on for the beta 2 release. Beta 2 should be out sometime in the next few weeks. This will have some GUI changes and many bug fixes. This will also jave the must wanted XML support. Thanks everyone for your support thus far and please keep submitting bugs and improvement ideas.

Thanks

Jon

Another problem ive noticed its not just happening with videos but artwork too it always syncs systems for a lil while then stops unless you press the resync button.even so its saying those systems have started syncing.

Another problem ive noticed its not just happening with videos but artwork too it always syncs systems for a lil while then stops unless you press the resync button.even so its saying those systems have started syncing.

This is the same issue as before. We're looking into it now. Thanks!

yer thats what i hwas having but if i kept hammerin the sync on my test rig it would finally nail it out and complete them successfuly wonder if its a connection issue where it gives you so many connections before blocking all together.

:whistling:  Blackhole sun wont you come.... and wash away the rain....blackhole sun wont you come.  :whistling:

Time for Iggy's torture test numero DOS! ;)  Grand job by the way Fr0sty and jhab!

Good song, premature testing. Beta 2 will be available soon. It's worth the wait. 

Testing out updates to the API. So, you may have trouble logging in for a few moments. This should fix the issue where users with the correct password could not log in. 

Edit: Changes are live. If you previously had an issue with login, please try again. :)

BETA 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!!

New Features

• Single Console Sync
  • Add systems reads menu XML
  • Percent loading bars
  • Feedback on each file download
  • Resize tiles
  • Custom icons from JayC and THK

Bug Fixes

• Long syncs failed
  • Users with special characters could not log in
  • Clicking sync multiple times causes animation to spin forever

Just run the updater!

(Link is in the first post if you don't have beta 1.)

Still to come for Beta 2

• Full XML Support (right now I am not reading games out of the xml)
  • Game database tab validation
  • Stop sync per console
  • Additional loading animations
  • Emumovies user level detection

post-16943-0-43085600-1460141990_thumb.p

And what about the Main Menu media, is that also coming?

Well of course :D

It's disabled until we have the media uploaded and tested. I could enable the tab, but the dropdowns won't find media. Guessing it will be a few more weeks before we're ready to test that. 

So I reset the settings file on purpose with that last build. So that isn't a bug. It shouldn't happen after this though.

As far as it saying it failed, I need to look into that. I'm sure its just an error with the updater and not the app. 

Hahaha, really no biggie. Happy slave away as usual on my own hit n run time schedule :)

They better get used! And JayC is making that happen.

(I really need to get back on them, but genesis n megadrive are being a pain and there were some new games around to play)

• Avar locked this topic

Archived