Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Big Bang Pin - 46/30/15.6 LED Widebody (custom artwork, bezel less, deep playfield)

chriz99

would be a cool add on, but there is a big 220mm fanhole on my backbox service door.

yeah same here, i guess putting it on with the hole just makes it look like you cut a hole in an original. may make me think about venting out the top on the next one. makes sense since heat rises ;)

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally awesome, Chris!

I was eyeballing those stickers, too, but couldn't see them clearly in the pictures I was looking at on IPDB. Thanks for the artwork!

I was looking into the yellow text on the back of the backbox, myself. I have the text all formatted and stuff, and was going to give it to my vinyl guy to have cut out at the right size (it's too large for a typical printer, and it's not really a sticker. It's not really a vinyl, either - it's supposed to be a screen, but that's way too much screwing around *grin*).

I'll try to position my fan out of the way, or use two smaller fans, or something. I suppose I could look at venting out the top, but I'd have to use fairly small fans since the end of my 46" display will be in there sucking up room.

If anyone wants the text, let me know, and I'll make it available.

There's another screen on the cabinet body, too - a smaller one. I don't know what it says, though. It's the same yellow as the backbox warning text.

OMFG! I love the Williams sticker! That's awesome!

I have to do that too, now! *laugh*.

Edit: Done. Now to finish my cabinet, so I have someplace to stick it! I didn't go with the exact replica - I wanted the Williams logo at the top:

WilliamsSNSticker.png

I've zipped up the sticker (in Microsoft Word format), along with the barcode fonts needed to properly render the sticker, in case anyone wants it:

http://www.westernnetworks.com/files/pinball/WilliamsSNSticker.zip

Great Paul! Very nice Chriz! ;)

Cheers,

FD.

cheers reko :beer:

a friend of mine is a carpenter, so we had access to professional tools.

Having professional tools makes a world of difference. It's way faster, and so much easier to get perfect cuts.

I've been doing all of mine in the back yard on saw horses with no table saw - just a metal ruler and clamps for saw guides. It takes ages to to get anything done that way - but if it's the only way available, it gets the job done.

Everytime I make a cut, I wish I had a table saw (and room to put it).

I contacted H4CK3Rs designer (shadbase) for my custom artwork. He is waiting for some original artwork scans ;-) After that we can start with the decals.

In the meantime I will install all the gear (screens, pc, wiring...)

Totally awesome, Chris!

I love the slide out drawer for the PC. Seeing that makes me think of the rack mount servers in my data center rack space. Now I'm thinking of a rack mount PC for my build *laughs*. I won't do it, though - all of my stuff will be screwed to the cabinet floor, which will swing open for access. My cabinet, with the 2 x 46" displays doesn't lend itself well to rear access of the guys, unfortunately.

I love the big fans, too. Are those 140mm, or larger than that? They're mighty large!

Archived