Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Big Bang Pin - 46/30/15.6 LED Widebody (custom artwork, bezel less, deep playfield)

chriz99

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gstav

Haha! *lol* :thefinger:

It's an old school project!

When a camcorder was big as a bazooka

0.jpg

It's me in the scene from 06:34 :D Meemoooriieees! :musicus:

hehe artwork came out great. yeah got those same strobes on BBB, really is nice when they come on during game play in your face.

thanks greg!

do you drive those strobes with the white controlbox or without (directly to 12vdc and strobe frequency via ledwiz)?

Chris - I absolutely love the artwork. Using the different characters was brilliant and seems to fit very nicely. It could just be the image compression, but the green doesn't look as vibrant as the rest of the colors. The green looks washed out compared to the original artwork.

thanks greg!

do you drive those strobes with the white controlbox or without (directly to 12vdc and strobe frequency via ledwiz)?

FYI: I removed the box that came with it and drive them directly.

Only thing to do is remove the timers in the ledcontrol.ini and let the ROM control the flashing.

Works like a charm.

Nice going on the flashers Chris, still need to mount mine permanent so maybe 'borrow' your idea ;)

Time after time you seem to amaze me with the pinball designs you do and the high level of perfection. Absolutly superb !

BTW, you have sold your old cabinet i understand, is it polite to ask at what price ?

Archived