Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Big Bang Pin - 46/30/15.6 LED Widebody (custom artwork, bezel less, deep playfield)

chriz99

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gstav

Good luck kind Sir!

Looking sweet, but I do not envy you the wiring job!

I take a beer for ya, maybe it feels a bit better in doing it! :D

yes, the 220mm fans are really quiet, due to the big size.

bent a plexi cover for the shaker today

Yeah, those are huge fans. Nice and quiet. I went with quad 140mm fans, and even those are dead silent.

The plexi cover looks awesome - nice bending job! Very pro looking. Love the Caution sticker :D

Chris .. I would really appreciate if you could make some detailed pics on how to hook up the coindoir (wiring-wise ;) ) .. if you get the change ..

Thanks!

Cheers,

FD.

hehe FD, do what i did on BBB and use a real coin door interface card... simple :)

Hmm.. What a terrible job you are doing. Sloppy wood working, ugly paint job, rats nest of wiring, cheap artwork….. You must have cut that wood work with a hack saw and a really dull blade. :stupid:

Ok, I’m kidding. Fabulous work you are doing there Chris. Even after seeing your first build come to life, I’m still amazed on how professional your work is. This thing is going to be sweet. Top notch. :thrasher:

Looking forward to more pictures of the build process as it comes together. And of course, some pictures and videos of the finished product once you have it completed. =)

I wish I had the time, money and skills to put something together that is half as nice.

Great Job! and hello from New Jersey.

hehe FD, do what i did on BBB and use a real coin door interface card... simple :)

Great .. could you be more specific?

I have a Bally/Williams fully wired coindoor but not attached to my cabinet.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

FD.

ps. sorry Chris for posting my questions in your thread .. meant well .. ;)

thanks for your kind words, gear! :beer: @fd... no problem ;)

got some more artwork sketches today

side.jpg

topside.jpgfront.jpg

I love it!! can't wait for the final art :party:

Included so far...

Terminator 2, Fish Tales, Addams Family, Lord of the Rings, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Funhouse, Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Big Bang Bar, Star Trek, Scared Stiff, Cirqus Voltaire, Bride (Pinbot/Machine), Medieval Madness, Theatre of Magic, Monster Bash, Spiderman, Twilight Zone, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Simpsons, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Attack from Mars, Revenge from Mars... and a Cow?! :D

Guest gstav
Hmm.. What a terrible job you are doing. Sloppy wood working, ugly paint job, rats nest of wiring, cheap artwork….. You must have cut that wood work with a hack saw and a really dull blade. :stupid:

*lol* :hahaha::rofl:

thanks ep!

decased my 15.6" widescreen lcd today. fits just perfectly on a standard speakerpanel. will paint the bezel black matte.

DSC01405%20%28Large%29.JPG

Hello Chris,

By chance, a shop near my home sell the same screen that yours.

I'm trying to "strip" him but I don't really know how to do it, I'm a newbie for this.

I have removed the 4 screws at the bottom of the back of the screen, like the screenshot.

This may be sound stupid, it's surely a piece of cake for all of you but I don't know what to do next to make it naked :hmmmm:

At the bottom right of my image, there's a hole with a lock, do I have to do somhing with this?

post-31057-14287057298_thumb.jpg

Archived