Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

Hey guys, I wanted to give you a heads up that I'm moving in to my first house this week. So if I don't respond right away, that's why. Thank you so much for all the feedback and support. You guys make it all worth it!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I wanted to give you a heads up that I'm moving in to my first house this week. So if I don't respond right away, that's why. Thank you so much for all the feedback and support. You guys make it all worth it!

Congrats and good luck! We'll see you in a couple of years. ;) j/k. Ok only half kidding... take the amount of time you plan on upkeep & maintenance and double it. :)

That's very nice to hear! I just moved to my second house, so I know that it costs a lot of time.

Thanks for all your work and enjoy your house :)

Good news. Now you can spend all your time in Pottery Barn and Ikea. Enjoy.

I hope you have bought one with room for a cab.

Good news. Now you can spend all your time in Pottery Barn and Ikea. Enjoy.

I hope you have bought one with room for a cab.

No joke, I just spent a ton of money on ikea. The issue right now is paint. The whole house was painted yellow. Including the ceiling. This is too much like manual labor for a software engineer :D

Oh and as far as the cab, It does have a home, but unfortunately its going to live in the workshop instead of the office. My lady doesn't think my rgb led controller mod is "beach themed" enough.

No joke, I just spent a ton of money on ikea. The issue right now is paint. The whole house was painted yellow. Including the ceiling. This is too much like manual labor for a software engineer :D

Oh and as far as the cab, It does have a home, but unfortunately its going to live in the workshop instead of the office. My lady doesn't think my rgb led controller mod is "beach themed" enough.

That is the issue of now.....wait until your lady friend makes a list....Then you will have 30 years of issues to work on.... ;) good luck!

yeah it closes right away if I either close it or through task manager. I have allowed it in my firewall and antivirus exceptions and also tried running it as adminitrator + tried going to properties and checking run as administrator. Not sure what else to try. I havn't yet been able to get it past teh scrolling status bar on the splash screen.

Sorry if I didnt mention i read through the thread. Not sure if the status on this had changed yet or not. (Though he is moving into a house so that's ok too lol)

Running Windows 10 64bit Build 10.0.10586 all updates installed.

Nope. In fact I just checked. the shortcut target is pointing to: "D:\Program Files (x86)\HyperBase\HyperBase Live\HyperbaseLive.exe" but the actual exe I found that I'm trying to run it from is installed to:  D:\Program Files (x86)\HyperBase\HyperBase Live\core\hyperbaseLive.exe

I tried pointing the shortcut to it and tried running as administrator but it still shows the splash hyperbase live with the scrolling orange bar below it.

I'm getting a Shell_NotifyIconGetRect SHELL32.dll error on Vista64. Does this program not work on this OS?

I'm not sure it's tested for Vista. Let me spin up a test instance and see what I get

Hah, I forgot to hit reply. The second reply was for you. I don't run Windows Vista, so it wouldn't have been tested for that OS. Building a test box now.

Were you able to determine anything?

I replied but it doesn't look like it posted. Right now minimum requirements for the libraries I use to built the app is windows 7. We have a work around for the long term. But the short term is a no go.

• Avar locked this topic

Archived