Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Mame 0.153

Min2001

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you asking for a guide for CLRMamepro or setting Mame up for Hyperlaunch/Hyperspin?

Just how to set up mame in general, first with mame secondly with hyperspin, if i can't run it without hs i propably wouldn't do it with hs?

I have figured out i can run different mame roms depending on which emulators im running

But i havent found any decent step by step guide for this

With mame there is 3-4 releases where to put what in what folders etc

Just how to set up mame in general, first with mame secondly with hyperspin, if i can't run it without hs i propably wouldn't do it with hs?

I have figured out i can run different mame roms depending on which emulators im running

But i havent found any decent step by step guide for this

With mame there is 3-4 releases where to put what in what folders etc

Your not a Gold or Platinum member so I can't recommend Mame builds from the ftp. There must be plenty of Mame setup guides on the web, basically unpack the archive, put the right things in the right folders and away you go; you just need to set your controls.

I personally now use this version but a compiled version from the ftp which has things added such as Hi score support, the nag screen removed. More details here.

Adding it to Hyperspin, there are plenty of guides here, there's a video guide in my signature or ghutch has done a written guide as well. http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?29481-How-to-install-HyperSpin

Your not a Gold or Platinum member so I can't recommend Mame builds from the ftp. There must be plenty of Mame setup guides on the web, basically unpack the archive, put the right things in the right folders and away you go; you just need to set your controls.

I personally now use this version but a compiled version from the ftp which has things added such as Hi score support, the nag screen removed. More details here.

Adding it to Hyperspin, there are plenty of guides here, there's a video guide in my signature or ghutch has done a written guide as well. http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?29481-How-to-install-HyperSpin

There are setups on the web but the packages from PD is different when it's the whole package, the issue with those guides i have found mosthly contains only how to get a rom somewhere and set up that rom only. On PD there are 4-5 different leseases from same set

Otherwise thanks for the other info

There are setups on the web but the packages from PD is different when it's the whole package, the issue with those guides i have found mosthly contains only how to get a rom somewhere and set up that rom only. On PD there are 4-5 different leseases from same set

Otherwise thanks for the other info

Personally, I'm using MAME 0.153 ROMs (Torrentzipped-split) from PD and the same version Mame emulator from the ftp.

HELP!!! Clrmamepro has just massacred my mame set. I added the .153 update roms and chds to my folder, setup cmp as i have done before using the .153 mame exe, now cmp says im missing 436 roms and 1 chd... Any ideas anyone?

Delete and download it all again. So much easier.

HELP!!! Clrmamepro has just massacred my mame set. I added the .153 update roms and chds to my folder, setup cmp as i have done before using the .153 mame exe, now cmp says im missing 436 roms and 1 chd... Any ideas anyone?

I bet it was the neogeo.zip bios. All the neogeo games would come up missing

Could of been exactly that, although would that have been that many roms missing? I didnt think there were that many NeoGeo games.

257 neogeo games which would of failed because of the new update of the neogeo bios. :) Which would of left 179 games that needed to be added renamed or whatever.

Archived