Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Mame 0.153

Min2001

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn!:facepalm: and I just the got 0.152 rom set and chd's. :pcguru::banghead:

Assuming you got .152 from the same place you get .153, you can simply direct the torrent download to your .152 path(s), and it'll check the files which you already have and only download what you need.

Unless I missed it in the enormous change log, I see absolutely nothing about the CAVE games here as people were saying previously...?

I see the roms in the MAME rom set on PD for .153, which were not there in .152. No idea why I can't find it listed in the whatsnew text, but the roms definitely got added. Waiting on the download to finish to verify that a non-patched mame installation runs them.

What's the purpose of the "update Roms?" Is it any different than simply directing the full .153 set to your existing .152 folder?

:dito: I was asking myself this same question....but I just directed my .152 set to the new .153 roms and CHD's. Plus this gives me a chance to get my ratio up. On that note do anybody know how to get more of those free tickets over at PD?

What's the purpose of the "update Roms?" Is it any different than simply directing the full .153 set to your existing .152 folder?

I suppose it gives you a choice.

I've been doing the same as you for many years, but my current set is about 2GB more than it should be, because the old stuff doesn't get removed. Time to run them through CLRMamepro.

I suppose it gives you a choice.

I've been doing the same as you for many years, but my current set is about 2GB more than it should be, because the old stuff doesn't get removed. Time to run them through CLRMamepro.

Giga maybe you can do a video tutorial on it.

please not another clrmamepro tutorial. actually it is so simple. and googling clrmamepro or cmpro tutorial brings valuable and pretty forwarding info.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P880 mit Tapatalk

Following your post I checked YouTube and didn't find much, at least not in English. There's obviously no shortage of written guides.

Following your post I checked YouTube and didn't find much, at least not in English. There's obviously no shortage of written guides.

Agreed. I have never used it, it's kinda funky to setup. Never have had much of a need for it, but I would use it if I had a nice Giga-Guide to follow. ;)

Thanks,

Ron

Archived