Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Big Bang Pin - 46/30/15.6 LED Widebody (custom artwork, bezel less, deep playfield)

chriz99

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Chris,

The artwork is freakin' amazing! I'm jealous!

Just a quick note on the buttons - Blur was mentioning that he was planning to make Exit act as Pause in the next release - a short press to pause, and a long press to exit (and flyers/instructions coming up during pause, too, which sounded pretty awesome, which allows me to dump the How to Play button I had originally planned).

He suggested a Favorites button, instead of the Pause button, so you don't have to scroll through 400 tables all the time, and instead hit the Favorites and narrow it down to just the tables you play most of the time. Made sense to me.

I took his advice and adjusted my buttons accordingly. I figured I'd mention it, so you had the same heads up.

Keep up the good work!

I'm looking forward to seeing the playfield disco show! *laughs*.

hey paul,

thanks for the info!

I start hyperpin directly with my favorites tables, so no need for an "favorites" button, but I am thinking of a replacement for "pause".

The obvious choice is "Light Show", where everything flashes and blinks like crazy until everyone in the room falls on the floor and foams from the mouth. It's a great party starter! :ahhhhh:

thanks g! glad you like it :beer:

received a pacled64 for testing the LED topper (got it for a good price so I went this route instead the arduino).

thank god I found a bunch of old internal usb connectors for wiring the pacled :D

DSC01980%252520%252528Large%252529.JPG

...and some progress on the cab wiring

DSC01981%252520%252528Large%252529.JPG

Archived